BY SAMSUNG

Something for EveryoneDesigned with the whole family in mind, the Samsung Galaxy Tab (R) 4 offers endless entertainment options. The new Multi User Mode, brilliant display and lightweight design make this tablet easy to use and difficult to put down. Always Entertaining With the Samsung WatchON(TM) app, you can control your television with your tablet like a remote control. Plus, you can mirror your favorite shows and movies directly onto your tablet and take what you're watching into another room. And with a 8in. display, you'll love spending time browsing online, reading books, playing games and more. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T337 16GB Tablet - 8in. - Wireless LAN - T-Mobile - 4G - Quad-core (4 Core) 1.20 GHz - White is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Samsung. see more...

Shaina C.
Marion, VA
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter for her birthday, huge success! It has available storage for all the little kid apps and pictures they love to take. We have had it over a year and never had any issues except a slight crack in the screen due to dropping it on the floor.
Stacie S.
I bought this tablet because I wanted something smaller than my ipad. I love this tablet. It is light weight and fits into my smallest purse, it doe not lag, and I am able to access my school work. Between my children, my husband and I this tablet is used on a daily basis.
Martha M.
Colton, CA
Im using it right know writing these comment, Perfect size the only thing bad it has bad camera if u want to take pictures inside they come out blurry and outside pictures are just ok but other than that is a good tablet.
Abileny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
For me this tablet is useful because when you need to save pictures or documents it has 16 GB , and really does not take up so much space. It is very pricey , I bought it put it was around $200 . I think the other tablets have more space but this one is smaller and I like that. It was over all satisfying.
Marhia A.
Statesboro, GA
Much better than the Tab 2. Tab 2 had a lot of issues and stopped working after a year. The Tab 4 has improved a while lot and I love it. Battery life is awesome. I take it to class all week for notes, online coursework, and listening to music while at the gym. Only charge it once a week!
Rayne E.
Hodgenville, KY
I purchased this tablet, but not from T-mobile
i am very happy with this product so far, however i have a lot to learn about its full functions as i have only owned it for less than one month.
based on my short time of owning it, i would definitely recommend it to others.
Delanie M.
I don't usually like tablets, so I didn't keep this one, mostly because I had no use for it. But in the time I had it, it worked fairly well. Almost like using a huge cell phone, with all the apps, and internet. If you wanna enjoy a good tablet, I'd recommend it.
Jennifer D.
Delton, MI
Love this tablet, can't imagine my life without it! I am an Administrator to a Facebook page and this helps me manage all of my edits as well let's me take decent pics.
Marisa W.
Forest Park, GA
My 3 year old carried this thing around like a you'd expect a child to carry a doll or teddy bear! People say "too much screen time", I say future app developer.
My 3 girls and I own this tablet and we're in love with it!! It follows us everywhere. The size of the screen is huge, although the camera isn't all that great. Its perfect for movies and youtube videos!!