BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Wi-Fi + 4G LTE - 16GB (Verizon) - Black see more...

Sabrina L.
Mishawaka, IN
Love our pads and use them daily. They are great for all our social media needs and require charging every other day. Finding different types of cases was also easy and the size is perfect not only for home but for on the road and for business. I use it to keep my work schedule and contacts up to date. It is easily synced with your pc or phone which ever is needed. I would purchase this product again!
Lisbeth S.
This was a gift from my father for Christmas, and the truth I have not been used because they read the sim, send it to repair and had the same problem , and then I had to pay again because I had probleas with battery and ahi esta stored in a drawer
Victoria H.
Westerly, RI
I love the brightness of the images on this and how clear the videos and images are. It is definitely user friendly. Cost wise and processing it is so much better than apple products I have tried which are twice the price if not more of this tablet that's just as good if not better for half the price.
Abby A.
I love that this tablet has built in WiFi. Verizon's service lacks in the small town areas around where I live, and that's a bit unfortunate, but the tablet works great otherwise! I love having all of my pictures and music on it! Great to watch movies on during car rides or long waits!
Amanda P.
Santee, CA
This tablet is cool. I do prefer the android tablets to the apple ones and this one is great. I can add an SD card for more memory. I also love reading and I used carry 5 books in my purse and with this I don't have to.
Sianna P.
La Porte, IN
We bought 2 of these for our little ones school work. Love how well they would and most of all love that everything is pretty simple to set up and it runs smoothly.
Vivi K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bought this for my niece. So much better than the old she got which is not Samsung by the way. She plays games and watching youtube all day and battery last forever! Plus the fast response of each click!?? Superb!!!
Karen H.
Lagrange, In
Works great! We have a few different tablets and this one does everything we need it to do. Compares to our ipad air. I use it and so does my kids. It is simple to use and very handy and durable.
Adriana R.
Modesto, CA
Hubby and I purchased one for each of our kiddos(4 kiddos that is) at Costco. They are perfect. Our children's ages vary from 12 to 6 years old. Perfect size to carry with you on the go.
Holly P.
Walnutport, PA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it. Very easy to use! I love that it has a built in WiFi. Great for browsing the internet, playing games or watching movies.