BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Wi-Fi + 4G LTE - 16GB (Verizon) - Black see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Mishawaka, IN
Love our pads and use them daily. They are great for all our social media needs and require charging every other day. Finding different types of cases was also easy and the size is perfect not only for home but for on the road and for business. I use it to keep my work schedule and contacts up to date. It is easily synced with your pc or phone which ever is needed. I would purchase this product again!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Westerly, RI
I love the brightness of the images on this and how clear the videos and images are. It is definitely user friendly. Cost wise and processing it is so much better than apple products I have tried which are twice the price if not more of this tablet that's just as good if not better for half the price.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
This was a gift from my father for Christmas, and the truth I have not been used because they read the sim, send it to repair and had the same problem , and then I had to pay again because I had probleas with battery and ahi esta stored in a drawer
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA
This tablet is cool. I do prefer the android tablets to the apple ones and this one is great. I can add an SD card for more memory. I also love reading and I used carry 5 books in my purse and with this I don't have to.
Sianna P.
Sianna P.
La Porte, IN
We bought 2 of these for our little ones school work. Love how well they would and most of all love that everything is pretty simple to set up and it runs smoothly.
Tosha L.
Tosha L.
SPRING HILL, FL
I upgraded from the tab 3 really love this tablet i used to be an apple only shopper but since the galaxy tab 3 and 4 i am a droid. through and through
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
I bought this from target it's ok easy to use great picture just I'm a apple girl so I have it to my kids to play with and test they live it
Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.
Love my tablet! It is just like a mini computer but easier to use and carry around! Don't know what I would do without it.
Yari D.
Yari D.
Brooklyn, NY
For this for Christmas . I really like the video quality of this tablet but I wish it was a little
Louder
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Lake Charles, LA
Nice tablet! Bought for my 9yr old son. He plays games and watches you tube. HSS mry his expectations!