Add a Photo

Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Wi-Fi + 4G LTE - 16GB (Verizon) - Black
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Mishawaka, IN

Love our pads and use them daily. They are great for all our social media needs and require charging every other day. Finding different types of cases was also easy and the size is perfect not only for home but for on the road and for business. I use it to keep my work schedule and contacts up to date. It is easily synced with your pc or phone which ever is needed. I would purchase this product again!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Westerly, RI

I love the brightness of the images on this and how clear the videos and images are. It is definitely user friendly. Cost wise and processing it is so much better than apple products I have tried which are twice the price if not more of this tablet that's just as good if not better for half the price.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Brampton

I actually bought 3 of these for my boys and I have to say that we have been pleasantly surprised. We are Apple people usually so we were a bit weary of the Android platform but we have all adjusted and it is amazing! Not to mention drastically cheaper than the iPad mini. Worth every penny!
Abby A.
Abby A.

I love that this tablet has built in WiFi. Verizon's service lacks in the small town areas around where I live, and that's a bit unfortunate, but the tablet works great otherwise! I love having all of my pictures and music on it! Great to watch movies on during car rides or long waits!
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Medley, FL

This was a gift from my father for Christmas, and the truth I have not been used because they read the sim, send it to repair and had the same problem , and then I had to pay again because I had probleas with battery and ahi esta stored in a drawer
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Santee, CA

This tablet is cool. I do prefer the android tablets to the apple ones and this one is great. I can add an SD card for more memory. I also love reading and I used carry 5 books in my purse and with this I don't have to.
Vivi K.
Vivi K.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Bought this for my niece. So much better than the old she got which is not Samsung by the way. She plays games and watching youtube all day and battery last forever! Plus the fast response of each click!?? Superb!!!
Vladislav B.
Vladislav B.

He bought his son a gift. Excellent quality product. High performance and a good screen. Copes with games, videos, and browsing the Internet. The optimal display size and light weight. I had to buy cover.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Lagrange, In

Works great! We have a few different tablets and this one does everything we need it to do. Compares to our ipad air. I use it and so does my kids. It is simple to use and very handy and durable.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.

Hubby and I purchased one for each of our kiddos(4 kiddos that is) at Costco. They are perfect. Our children's ages vary from 12 to 6 years old. Perfect size to carry with you on the go.

Join Now