Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7in 8GB - Black with 8GB MicroSD Card uploaded by Carmen Maria S.

BY SAMSUNG #68 in Tablets

Meet the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - an affordable tablet designed to be everything to everyone. Endless entertainment options, new multi-user mode and a brand new design will make this tablet hard for anyone to put down. Enjoy games, movies, music, books, magazines and more on a brilliant 7" HD display Thin, lightweight design that's easy to hold and carry with you on-the-go Expandable memory, Multi-User mode, and Multi Window capability Samsung Galaxy Perks: Over $300 of Free Content and Services. Including $10 Google Play credit, 3 months free of Hulu Plus, and 50GB Dropbox storage for 2 years and more. see more...

Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
I bought 2 of these. One for myself and the other for my mother. I lived off of this thing for a good semester or two in college. My apple products didnt work with the websites the school needed so I always had this one on me. It was so convenient because I used to do my essays on this whenever I didnt want to risk taking my laptop. I did everything on this thing and still use it even now. Samsung has amazing products and this is no exception.
Heather D.
I picked up this tablet because my old smartphone could not download the new apps I wanted to try out and was told this would handle most newer apps. I like how it works just like an android phone and it's easy to use. The only issue I have is some apps cannot download because they say not compatible for phones only but otherwise this tablet is great.
Amber Y.
I got this tablet last December and it is amazing! I love it so much, so easy to use and works just as good as when I got it. I love recording and editing drawing videos on it for youtube, listening to music, etc. I highly recommend it if you're interested in a very good tablet!
Julie K.
Fennville, MI
I use this tablet daily and it is cost efficient, does everything I need it to do and I love the Android operating system. My husband wanted a tablet to take to work so he got my older version Galaxy 2.0 7 inch. So convenient that it integrates so well with our Galaxy smartphones.
Tricia C.
Rochester, MN
I usually always buy Samsung products. I feel like this one takes forever to charge, and the battery runs out way too fast. Also a lot of the apps i tried to download are not compatible. I do still use it every day. I have owned many other samsung tablets and never had these problems, so it's possible mine was just a dud. I will continue to purchase Samsung tablets in the future.
Sara C.
I use this to run my business! It is fantastic for my uses. I blog from this tablet, and run all my social media platforms. I also use this tablet with PayPal Here to organize payments for products. It is perfect, and has plenty of storage space so I can have fun with it too!
Denise G.
Nottingham, MD
I love this tablet. I do everything on here from editing videos, taking pictuers, watching movies, going online, playing games, ect. This tablet does everything. Has a great pictuer, long lasting battery which I love. It was very affordable in price. The only thing I would had liked is to have a flash for the carmera and video. Besides that I love this tablet and I'm very happy.
Jeisy M.
Very easy to use and WiFi set up was a breeze. it does not lag and the color resolution is very bright. I bought it for my 6 year old and she loves it. it's durable and light weight. it also holds a charge for a couple days!!! I've had it for over a year and still works brand new. would recommend to anyone looking for a tablet for their kids.
Makayla Y.
Fogelsville, PA
I have a lot of problems connecting to the wifi and staying connected. Other than that it is a great tablet. Personally I prefer Apple but this works until I can afford one. I use it for games and school when I'm just too lazy to bring my laptop.
Janelle J.
El mirage , AZ
This is a really rood tablet. I could download music easily and it has a lot of space. I upgraded my tablet to the 5 and gave this one to my younger cousin and she loves it. She's always on it playing games.