Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-fi + 4g Lte - 16GB (sprint) - Black

by Samsung

Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi + 4G LTE - 16GB (Sprint) - Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-fi + 4g Lte - 16GB (sprint) - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Chalmette, LA
I am so happy i bought the Galaxy tab. I had been wanting to get a tablet, but wasn't quite sure which one to get, but this one seems to do the job
The tab 4 is not so bad of a tablet. Just wish the buttons by the home button lit up when you touched it. I think it works pretty well.
Nassau, NY
Bought this for my son for Xmas. Very durable ready to use no hassle. Would recommend this product for anyone kid or adult
I love my tablet. It works great, I use it for everything. My tablet is white and very cute. Screen is excellent.
Good tablet, love that it's android, i have it with T-mobile and it works great, camara could be better though...
Harlingen, TX
Received this tablet free with my sign up and it is great. Its perfect for my games, nice and bright. love it.
Fort Wayne, IN
Nice tablet for basic things. Small and lags 0ften. I don't use it a ton. It is lightweight and easy to carry
I love my tablet it works great with no problems I use it for everything like youtube shopping email ect.
Sylmar,CA
I had purchased this tablet for my daughter and she loves it . Not to big , not to small, just perfect
Los Angeles, CA
Works great got it for my daughter and she always has it and holds a bunch of her apps

Looking for your answer?