Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-fi + 4g Lte - 16GB (sprint) - Black

by Samsung

Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi + 4G LTE - 16GB (Sprint) - Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung - Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-fi + 4g Lte - 16GB (sprint) - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Ocean Grove, NJ
I love this tablet its just as good as the apple tablets but are way cheaper. you can get all the same apps as a ipad its pretty much the same tablet just a lower price
It lacks style and not a fan of the android skin but it is a Samsung (sorry droid users). It's small so it's great to carry around. The speakers aren't loud but I don't expect them to be since it is a small tablet.
Saint Paul, MN
I have this tablet except it is the 8 in version. I absolutely love it! It is small enough to fit in my purse yet powerful enough so I can use it for work and play. Oh ! and did I mention at a very affordable price!
Sterlington, LA
I love my tablet , I use it for work . I'm on the go so it's very convenient to take with me on the go as I am in and out of different locations. Also when I am traveling it is easily packed into my luggage.
Very light weight and you can travel with it any where. I bought mine from WAlmart at a great price. I personally like iPads better, but this one with practice can be easily used.
Bayville, NJ
My Samsung tablet works great! I enjoy playing games on the big screen, it's fast and connects to my WiFi quickly. I have Samsung everything, I wouldn't switch to anything else!
Amarillo , TX
Super slow. I wouldn't recommend ! My son uses it and it takes forever to load anything. It's just junk , I actually plan on getting rid of it soon! I should have never bought it in the first place ! Absolutely disgusted by it !!!
Chesapeake, VA
I used this tablet every day. It is lightweight, but still has a great screen size, connects to wifi quickly and easily. Great access to all functions that are needed.
manchester, TN
I disliked this tablet. I bought it at Barnes and Noble. It didn't last a year before the screen went out. It had lots of bloat ware and was always shutting down.
Ball Ground, GA
I received this tablet for free with my phone and I am pretty impressed. It has a few flaws like short battery life, long charging time and a sketchy OS but overall I'd say it's pretty good.

Looking for your answer?