Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0" Tablet 8GB

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0" Tablet 8GB Memory: Technical Specifications: 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor 1.5GB DDR2 of system memory 7.0" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 Additional Features: Back 3MP webcam and front 1.3MP webcam microUSB 2.0 port 8GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in speakers GPS with GLONASS Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Weighs 1.6 lbs; 10.75" x 0.62" x 6.97" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) WatchON, Netflix, Alarm, Email, S-Voice, Samsung Apps Hancom Office viewer, S-Browser Media Formats: MP4, 3GP, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM, M4A, MP3, 3GA, AAC, OGG, WAV, WMA, FLAC, BMP, GIF, JPEG, ICO, SVG-T What's in the Box: Tablet, battery and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0" Tablet 8GB
  • "I love my galaxy tab 4.It is the perfect size, has outstanding performance , batter life is perfect and display is just right." in 1 review
  • "As an outsider is that the camera quality is not so good and it often restarts because the apps crash but other than that, it's really useful and handy to carry around either for school or entertainment. " in 1 review
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
I love this tablet. Samsung is definitely my favorite brand. This holds a charge for what seems like forever. Decent space and of course has an SD port if you need more. The camera is okay. But I do love this!!!
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
We bought this (kids version included bumper and programming) for our daughter for Christmas. By mid January the tablet would not even turn on, we had to get it repaired by the Best Buy geek squad so she was without her brand new tablet for almost 3 weeks. Got it back and they said it was the charger, which isn't true because we tried several charges at home and even Best Buy put it on their charger for 10 minutes and it would not charge or turn on. Disappointed because we are usually content with our Samsung devices. The device itself is really nice. It's thin, and has a big bright screen. Dies rather quickly.
Kristie A.
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought my youngest daughter a 7" Samsung Galaxy 8GB Tablet at Wal-Mart #2748 for Christmas three years ago. It's the easiest tablet I have ever set up or used. I got lucky and purchased it when it was in roll back for $109. I'm very satisfied with the 7" Samsung Galaxy Tablet. I recommend this to everyone. Don't waste your money on the really cheap tablets that's not going to last long before they get really slow. Samsung Galaxy Tablet is what you really need.
Jen R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this after selling my Nexus 7 tab a few years back. As others have said, "it does the job" and it truly does. However, after some time, I've noticed that it will lag for a millisecond or two and I've basically done everything to make this run smoothly again. The juice tends to run out quick and I find myself having to charge this often just for it to power back on. I think i'll hold onto this for just a bit longer since it does all the basics I need while traveling.
Nicolette F.
Palmdale, CA
I loved my old nook color but when the battery got bad I couldn't take it anywhere. Got the Samsung Tab 4 for christmas and have barely put it down since. Love that I can read my nook books on it , play my Facebook games and check my email all on 1 device.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Techie Expert Level 1
I got this tablet as a Christmas gift for one year. I really only use the tablet to play some games. It's a great tablet and it works really nicely. It's super easy to use. The only thing I don't like about it is that I don't have the same apps that I can download on an iPad. The camera quality is really nice and the overall quality is really nice. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a cheaper tablet than an iPad.
Michelle M.
We loved this tablet so much we bought a second one! It exceeded my expectations, personally. I wasn't familiar with using a tablet before we bought this one and it was really easy to use and the kids love it as well! They are able to easily find their way around and have a lot of fun and are able to learn a lot with it. I would recommend in a heartbeat!
Ambika S.
I'm a massive fan of Android technology so I adore the operating system and functionality of the apps.
This tab is the PERFECT size for me because it's so easy to fit into my school bag and it's not difficult to hold and type on it. I use if for college to follow along with my lectures. It's a great tablet for school.
Admittedly there are a few glitches and down sides. Sometimes it randomly freezes on me, but after a while it's great again. Also the 8GB can fill up really quickly so I have to format it.
That issue can be avoided by saving things to a micro USB and simply inserting the USB into the tab (make sure its a MICRO USB, as this tab doesn't have a regular USB port).

The tab isn't heavy, its made of a fairly sturdy hard plastic on the back.
You should definitely buy a screen protector for it though. And a case as well. Those are necessities.
It's screen image quality is amazing. Images are concise and clear. The touch screen is sensitive and responsive.
And the tablet is very fast, there's no delayed reactions.

All in all, I love this tablet! It's like a mini computer.
Great for on the go.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
i received this tablet free so im grateful for that , its great and never gave me any problems . in fact when my phone was messed up this acted as my phone once i downloaded the texting / call app ! i call my tablet ol faithful lol . its great for putting netflix for the kids of filling out apps or whatever on the go
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I brought this tablet from Samsung it's 8GB . Every time I m out of memory . I would like to buy 32Gb next time . I do more stuff in Samsung . I also have iPhone . But I think this tablet size is medium carry in purse anywhere .
angela o.
Milton, MA
Techie Expert Level 3
Does anyone have any issues with it being slow?
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
Did anyone else experience issues with the battery life of this tablet?
Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
Would you recommend this tablet for a four year old? I have a Samsung Acer phone that my daughter uses now and I wanted to get her an android tablet but I don't know which would be the best for her.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Techie Expert Level 4
Does anyone else think it could use flash and take more clear photos for the retail price.mine seem pretty clear but maybe need flash.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Does anyone have any recommendations for parental controls on this device? I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to limit access for my 4 year old.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0