BY SAMSUNG #87 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7.0) 3G is a next-generation compact tablet from Samsung s popular Galaxy Tab lineup that comes with textured premium look and feel back cover. The device is portable and weighs only 276g which makes it an ideal choice if you travel frequently. Its bar form factor with 9mm thickness is designed to fit comfortably in one hand. Introduced in April 2014 the tablets models 7-inch touchscreen display with 1280 X 800 WXGA resolution and playback full HD videos of 1080p resolution. It is powered by Android operating system v4.4 (kitkat) and offers a remarkable multimedia experience with fast web-browsing multitasking and easy content sharing. It comes with multi-window functionality that allows you to switch between apps and windows as well as drag and drop content with ease. The Tab provides you with remarkable operational speed as it runs on a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor in combination with 1.5GB RAM. The device features 3MP rear camera and another 1.3MP front facing camera for self-shots and video calls. Something for Everyone Designed with the whole family in mind the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 offers endless entertainment options. The new Multi User Mode brilliant display and lightweight design make this tablet easy to use and difficult to put down. Always Entertaining Watch your movies come to life and take your games to the next level on the 7 display. You can also browse online read a book and easily stream videos to your TV to share with the whole family. Family Friendly Now everyone in the family can have a personalized tablet experience with their own music games apps photos and more. It s the best way to keep everything organized and make sure your personal info stays personal. Better by Design A lightweight build with a fresh design adds a touch of elegance to the Galaxy Tab 4 while making it easy to hold and comfortable. Plus Multi Window makes it even easier to operate. Keep It All With You Now you can take more of your music photos movie. see more...

• Can you transfer apps into a memory card ?2 Answers
Jeannette C.
Minneapolis, MN
I think this is the kind of tablet my lovely husband purchased for me. I really like it a lot - but, it has been hard for me to train myself to use it. I'm so used to hopping on my phone and laptop when instead I could be using my tablet and laptop because my tablet's picture is so much bigger and prettier than my phone's.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida

I really like the size, it is comfortable to carry around in the portfolio to ller , check emails and even watch a movie at the airport. I think pay the right price for the product I received . The battery lasts all day which is a great benefit , has not presented any problems. I would like to come with an adapter for USB port
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV
It's ok.. It freezes sometimes, and generally runs a little slow, but I use this as an ereader mostly, though I also watch videos, surf the net, and play the occasional game. I definitely recommend getting an Micro SD card to go with it, and don't expect too much from it. It's a small, budget friendly tablet.
Sara R.
Oak Lawn, IL
I just bought this for my 5 year old niece for Christmas. She already loves it. I purchased it because my sister got her 6 year old one and he loves his. So many educational apps for them to use and it keeps them entertained on long drives. It is cheaper than the ipads which my other niece has and as far as the kids are concerned they are one and the same. I recommend this if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to an ipad.
Latisha S.
New Bedford, MA
This tablet actually was free when I switched to Sprint. I can't complain about it because it is a great little tablet that does everything my sisters tablet does and I save by using my wifi instead of Sprints and so it is free to use. I also have apps for my grandson so it's very useful. The battery life is great and it comes loaded with great apps. The picture quality is not the greatest, but I have an I phone for that.
Amanda W.
I have no complaints with this tablet. I like the size. It makes me want to go back to my android phone lol. The camera isn't very good but I don't really plan on using this to take photos so I could care less. That's really the only "downfall." Definitely recommend
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
This is an average tablet. I purchased for my Grandmother for games and such, so she didn't have high expectations, but I did. It doesn't compare to my iPad at all. It does the job but just doesn't have all the features I personally as a tech-savvy person would like it to.
Katie W.
Oswego, NY
It's okay, slow on processing some things. And quality of camera is okay. Not the best. I use it everyday. And watch Netflix. Good screen quality. It's very affordable. And battery life is good. I would recommend this only if you like Samsung
I won this in a christmas drawing in my housing complex. It's an affordable tablet and for the price, it's alroght. I don't like it to be honest but that's mostly because it's android and I prefer its competitor. I found it to ne sluggish and unresponsive most of the time
Angela N.
I wanted to wait for Galaxy Tab 8.9, but just decided to get this since I preferred 7 inch screen for more portability reason. This device is just half the size of iPad. I use this device for watching movies I downloaded which are divx, xvid, mkv codec movies. So far, I haven't had any problem playing any types of movie files I have. It even plays .mkv file over 3GB.
Caroline O.
brooklyn, NY
Can you transfer apps into a memory card ?