Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 3G T231 8GB GSM Unlocked Android Tablet PC - Black uploaded by Temis P.

BY SAMSUNG

Designed with the whole family in mind, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 offers endless entertainment options. The new Multi User Mode, brilliant display and lightweight design make this tablet easy to use and difficult to put down. A lightweight build with a fresh design adds a touch of elegance to the Galaxy Tab 4, while making it easy to hold and comfortable. Plus, Multi Window makes it even easier to operate. see more...

Esmeralda R.
Salinas, CA
I purchased this for my dad. He is new to tablets, and I have only previously used an iPad. This took some getting used to and isn't as intuitive as an iPad. I still like it and enjoy the clear display. It was easy to install apps for my dad. The only complaint I have are all the popups that come up in apps. The speakers are also not the best.
Brina H.
Runs fast, has no connectivity issues when using wi-fi and the colors are extremely vivid with crisp image display. The battery life is pretty good, I can go all day, with moderate use (mainly email composing/checking, Skype, and web use) and still have a nice amount of battery left by the time my work day is through.
Jarielle J.
I have the old version of this one. It's pretty good. It's a little slow. My mom bought a couple years ago but didn't test it out in the store and never used it. It was around $600 plus insurance. I spilled water on it after the insurance expired. Bit my mom called customer service and Sony sent me a new one.
Alexandrea E.
Thackerville, OK
Android tablets are an okay product. They tend to get slower with every app that you install and the battery life is not the greatest. I have an Apple iPad and the two don't really compare. The pros to this product is that I can download off the internet movies, music, etc.
Nicole C.
Absolutely loved it , though sometimes it glitches way to much . Loved the way it displays movies and videos and how it takes pictures . It is very easy to use just like a Samsung phone just more bigger with way more space for pictures and videos along with apps
Dani D.
Buffalo, NY
This is a ok tablet. It's nice that it syncs with my phone but functionality could be better. It's not conducive to working with documents. Email, movie watching, and listening to music are all I really use it for.
Ellen M.
Charleston, WV
I love my galaxy tab 4! It's fast and reliable! I love the features of the Samsung apps and Google play store. It's compatible with Microsoft Office, which most other tablets don't do. It's so much better than other brands! I'm completely satisfied with it!
Vanessa H.
Caldwell, ID
Have purchased lots of tablets for my kids and none of them have ever lasted. Bought each one of my kids are tablet for Christmas abs not once have we had any problems with any of them
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I bought it for my boyfriend last Christmas. He loved it at first but the battery life isn't worth it/ It constantly died and it was fussy about what charger you could/couldn't use.
Rachel O.
Chadron, NE
This has been a blessing in our home. It syncs with my phone AND my computer, and provides safety features so that my son doesn't access anything he's not supposed to.