BY SAMSUNG #40 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC: Technical Specifications: 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor 1.5GB DDR2 of system memory 10.1" touchscreen Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi, 3G network and Bluetooth v4.0 Additional Features: Back 3.15MP webcam and front 1.3MP webcam microUSB 2.0 port 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Software and Applications: Android 4.4.2 OS (KitKat) Email HTML5 browser Media Formats: Popular media formats What's in the Box: Tablet, Quick Start Guide and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Ashleigh C.
Kalamazoo, MI
It's okay for entertainment. Even then I have issues with it restarting on me or games crashing. I recently had to get a memory card to put in it, but that depends on if you have lots of pictures or games. Lots of apps in the Google Play store. It's on the cheaper end of tablets, but if you just need Facebook and netflix you should be okay. Doesn't play nice with documents not in Open Office on the Drive. The Hansom apps say they will read word docs but doesn't.
Joe J.
Fresno, CA
I have had this tablet for almost a year now and I love it. I really like using it to watch TV shows and videos because of the big screen size. I have also used it for homework and for playing games and it works perfectly for all of that.

I have not had any problems with the software and system. It runs great and at fast speeds. The battery life is also great for this tablet. On Wi-Fi it will last me about 4-6 hours depending on what I am doing (which is mostly watching videos). If it is not connected to Wi-Fi I can have it stay charged for a couple of days.

It is really good for kids as well since the Google Play store offers apps and games for people of all ages. It is great.

The sound system on this tablet is okay. It is loud enough to hear if you're using it in your house, however once you use it in other places where there are lots of things going on in your surroundings it might be best to use some earphones. Overall though, this tablet is awesome and l recommend it for everyone.
Ann M.
Duluth, GA
I bought this tablet for my 12 yr old daughter. She loves it. It's easy to use and functional. She uses it for homework and to play games on it. It's a good price considering the size and expandable memory. It also has a kids mode which we use when my toddler wants to play his games and watch movies. It keeps him from using other apps and messing with other things not approved for his age. Overall I think it was a good investment and would recommend to others.
mellisa P.
winsted, CT
Love love love this tablet. So easy to use and it is very light weight yet durable. The screen has the best quality in my opinion compared to other tablets I'm it's price range and I love how big the screen actually is. I reach for my Samsung at let more then any other device
Ashley G.
This is alright. I got this for a Christmas present and at first I really liked it. It started to glitch and disconnect from my WiFi, which was not great. I don't use it as much anymore because I have a phone and a computer. But I do use it to watch movies and its great.
Neejkajsiab Y.
Sacramento, CA
I got this tablet for free during one of AT&T's special promotions during Vet's weekend and I can honestly say this little tablet is the best. It's fast, steady and most of all portable. I think it is a great product and that's why I continue to be one of Samsung's customers.
tiffaney s.
Broken arrow, Ok
I got this tablet for Christmas last year and I love it. It is always my go-to tech item especially since I am a college student. It is easy to carry around and awesome with the keyboard case.
amber r.
Pine mountain , GA
Got this as a gift from my parents. It is perfect for school and business. It is portable and a great way to stay organized. My favorite feature is the kids mode. It requires a passcode so your child doesn't accidentally get out of it. Keeps them entertained for hours!
Amanda P.
Oconomowoc, WI
Absolutely love my galaxy tab. I read my books on kindle, and watch my videos on netflix. My kids also use it for youtube and to play games. Battery last all day. No complaints in my home.
Stephanie c.
I bought two of these for my kids for Christmas. Although I prefer iPhone I think that these tablets are better than iPads. They are easy to use and having the use of an ad card is great for me to keep movies and shows on their tablets for long drives.