Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 - Black uploaded by Dee J.

BY SAMSUNG #34 in Smartphones

Love your everyday life with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Featuring a beautiful 10.1 inch display, a powerful quad-core processor, and a new. see more...

Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
I love this tablet. I got it  at Best Buy in a Black Friday offer. I dowloaded a lot of games applications and other useful applications. I use it when I go on long travels and fot my kids at school. Is really useful for my preschool students to show them all the videos and pictures that I need for my lessons.
Brittney L.
Grantsboro, NC
I bought this tablet for my son as a Christmas gift, and he absolutely loves it!!! It's an Android, so the Play Store is available, which gives you access to an unlimited amount of games and apps. I, personally, love it because it allows you to set multiple profiles to sign-in to use the device. I have my own profile with my own set of apps, my own gallery, and my own messages and email accounts synced. The same applies for my son profile. Very pleased with this device!
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
I absolutely loved this tablet when I first got it, however coming up on my one year of owning this device and the battery dies in a matter of minutes on a full charge. Other than battery life, this tablet is by far the best I have used. This is my 2nd galaxy tab with the first being a tab3. I would recommend this product and will be buying my mom one in March for her birthday! The features are great, the screen is big enough to watch movies, its not to big that my one year old daughter can't play with it. Overall, its a good tablet, with only minor flaws!!
Rhonda J.
Phoenix , AZ
This was a Christmas gift to my husband. He loves it!
He takes it with him to work to keep him entertained on his commute. He enjoys the amazing display as he watches videos after videos on things that interest him. He is totally excited about the features available to him via this amazing device.
Lindsay G.
Spring Hill, FL
This tablet is a good size. It is a fast tablet and comes with all the apps you could need already installed with it. The graphics are really good, the camera is a great camera and it is very light to carry everywhere. It is a tablet that can easily act as a laptop. Great tablet!
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
My daughter loves her Samsung tablet. She watches YouTube and potty training videos on on it everyday. It runs fast with our Wifi. It's easy to use. My 2 yr old can use it. I love that for apps you have to enter the answer to simple addition problems so they can't purchase things.
Vanessa V.
Lombard, IL
Samsung is one of my favorite product brand names. I feel like the galaxy tab 4 is pretty affordable considering all it's features. My favorite would be the camera! It is super reliable and does not have any limitations. I'm not sure that this product needs any improvement.
Jalisha R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This product is really great. Finding my way around the device to get certain things done. Its also really great in games my daughter love to play games on it when she gets the chance too. My favorite part of the whole device is the screen its nice and big enough to see.
Dee J.
I love my Samsung tablet. I am not a fan of Apple products, I like being able to decide where I get my content. I love the Note pad, I can write and it turns into text that I can print. Perfect for taking notes. I've had no problems and I use my tablet for Kindle, Netflix, everything and every day.
Alesia T.
My husband bought this for me as a gift. I wasn't sure how sold I was on it, until I really got to play with it. It's the perfect size, lightweight, and really does have great programming. I mostly use mine for watching videos and writing emails since and I don't have a laptop/desktop computer and it works perfectly!! Resolution is great and Colors are vibrant. Makes a great gift!
Miranda V.
Does amazon sell these?
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch