Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0" 8GB Wi-Fi Tablet featuring Android 4.2 - Blue Green see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
Use this product for getting on the internet for email and a couple of apps. Don't use if u need a lot of apps and pictures. to be used for just basic stuff. I found that after a few years I wish I would have invested in more memory. Sound is very poor. Pictures ok for basic. If trying to have pictures with writing not a good idea. Have to use android apps which a lot games are not on there that apple has. Use for basic basic basic needs.
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
I had one of these for myself and then my son took it over. Then of course my daughter wanted one and since the price was very affordable she got lucky since she'd been so good. The space is not bad since you can use a micro sd card and the feature to sync helps me not have to buy the same apps over again. The durability has survived my son and the size is perfect for them and myself.
Michelle J.
Tucson, AZ
This was a fairly affordable tablet, but still great quality. Easy to use, fast, and reliable. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't have a front facing camera and the camera quality in general is not very good. This tablet gets the job done though, haven't had any issues at all since purchasing it.
Indigo R.
Norwood , MA
I bought this tablet for my son and we love it , the tablet is very fast , the touch screen is amazing and not delayed , only thing I don't like is there is no front facing camera and the picture quality isn't good
Jennifer B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased my Galaxy Tab for use at work. I love how small and lightweight it is. I think the price was a little high but it was still worth the purchase. I will purchase Samsung products again in the future.
Hayler L.
Deatsville, AL
We purchased the kids bundle at Christmas. It started out just fine. But it seems to run really slow now. It also freezes up alot. My kids don't even play with it daily and its not even 4 months old. I don't know if it would be my first recommendation for a kids tablet.
Carla T.
Ladson, SC
Last year I got a Galaxy Tab 3 and so this year I decided to buy my mother one. She has wanted a tablet for a while. I was able to sit down and open it up and download some things on there before giving it to her for Christmas. She brought it to my house tonight and wanted me to show her how to use it. It is very simple to use. She loves it. It is very user friendly.
Leah D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I got this for my daughter and she loves it. It's perfect for her. I love that it has the same operating system that my phone has so I can help out when she doesn't understand something.
Deanna A.
Longview, TX
We purchased this tablet for my 6 year old ar christmas. I love Samsung products and he can work it with ease. The available apps are great! The only issue is the memory gets taken up quickly and you must have a large memory card to install your desired apps.
Isarael V.
Visalia, CA
Kinda slow after a while, but functions quite well and can be used for day to day stuff like watching videos, playing games and listening to music! If you are tight on budget, but want a decent tablet, I would recommend this!