Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7" Tablet 8GB Refurbished

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T110NDWAXAR with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC, Refurbished: Technical Specifications: 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T110NDWAXAR with WiFi has a 1GB DDR2 of system memory 7.0" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution White refurbished tablet PC has built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 + LE Additional Features: Back 2MP webcam 7" touchscreen tablet featuring Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system has a USB 2.0 port 8GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in mono speakers GPS with GLONASS White refurbished tablet PC has a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery Weighs 0.7 lbs; 7.61"L x 0.38"W x 4.58"H dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean) Alarm, Calculator, Camera, Contact, Dropbox, Email, Flipboard, Gallery, Gmail, Google, Google+, Maps, Memo, My Files, Navigation, S Planner, Samsung Apps, Samsung Link, World Clock, YouTube Polaris Office, Chrome Browser and Google Play (for applications) 7" touchscreen tablet featuring Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system has an Android Music Player Media Formats: popular media formats What's in the Box: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T110NDWAXAR with WiFi, battery and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7" Tablet 8GB Refurbished
Elizabeth O.
Peabody, MA
Bought this as a replacement for my son. It's lightweight and esy to use. Paired with a book cover that protects the screen, he has hours of fun with it. Quick to charge. Virtually indetructable compared to other tablets. Of the iffernt types of tablets offered this is the brand we will be buying from now on. Customer srbice is quick and helpful and the price if great. For a low price you get a whole lot of tablet power in a small package.
Chris C.
Omaha, NE
Horrible tablet. It lasted me less than a year. It seemed that almost twice a week there was a new problem that I needed to call Samsung's crappy service to fix. It finally broke when it died whilst updating. Ever since then, I can no longer turn it on. DO NOT BUY THIS TABLET!
Jennifer T.
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Samsung products. But don't buy this tablet! Please pay the extra $10 or so to get the non-lite version. I accidentally bought the lite version of this tablet for my parents as a gift. It isn't bad... but the regular Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0 is far better. This version doesn't have a front-facing camera, and it is slower.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
This is a great tablet and I really enjoy putting materials for school on here instead of carrying a ton of notebooks and books. Only problem I've had is that when I first got it, it ran really slow and when the battery ran completely out I charged it all night and it wouldn't come on. I had to have my dad who is a computer tech reset it and mess with it. Since then I have not had any problems other than it running slow every once in awhile.
Nikkie S.
SHELTON, WA
I absolutely love my Tablet. It does everything I need it to. The only downfall is the camera isn't too great, and the firmware can't be updated to the most recent version of Android unless I root it, but it's great. I use it for almost everything. The screen is a nice size, the quality of the graphics are great, the sound quality is great. I'd give it a 5 star review if I could update the firmware for it
Vanesssa S.
Phoenix, AZ
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7 Tablet is great you can use it anywhere. I use it everyday to check my email of Facebook social media. In my opinion it's a bit better than an apple tablet. Don't get me wrong apple tablets are great. But this tablet amazed me. I would recommend this product to someone.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Techie Expert Level 3
My item is not refurbished, I couldn't find a regular one. I love my tablet. I seen other people saying there's is slow, mine isn't. I like the convenience of it when I'm laying in bed, or for travel it's easier to use than my laptop. I'd highly recommend this product!
Keli K.
Kendall, WI
I adore Samsung. I'll be honest, the device lags a little more than I'd like but I purchased it for my daughter and she doesn't even notice. I do wish there was a front facing camera.
Emily D.
Dyer, IN
We bought this tablet for our son for Christmas. He loves it! It's a little slow, but he doesn't mind. It's very easy for him to use. It's a lifesaver during long car rides!
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
My tablet is wonder full has a lot of internal space and you can get up to as 32 Gb micro sd. Its been thrown and dropped so many time and is still in tack like when fist got it!