Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB Tablet - 7" - White

BY SAMSUNG

Access your videos, music, apps and more Android(TM) 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system lets you use tablet features on the go. Allows short-range wireless data transfers with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Built-in wireless connectivity (802.11a/b/g/n) for high performance and cable-free networking. 3.0MP rear-facing camera is also included. Bluetooth(R) V3.0 wireless. Supports cards up to 64GB. (Cards sold separately.) 8GB memory for multitasking power. Just 0.39in. thick. 1.2GHz dual-core processor for improved performance. Includes Google Play, YouTube, Chrome, maps and more. 7in. diagonal display features a 1024 x 600 WSVGA resolution. Integrated speakers let you listen to music and multimedia. 1.3MP front-facing camera allows you to video chat with family and friends. Built-in microSD card slot lets you expand storage capacity. Micro-USB port lets you connect to USB devices. Weighs only 0.67 lb for easy carrying. Comes preloaded with a variety of applications to get you started. Up to 8 hours of battery life. Samsung Galaxy Tab(TM) 3 7in. Wi-Fi(R) Tablet, White is one of many Tablets & Tablet PCs available through Office Depot. Made by Samsung. see more...

• how is it for gaming? does it run games/apps well? (I pla...2 Answers
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8GB Tablet - 7" - White
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0" and honestly I loved it in the beginning BUT as soon as new tablets came out it stopped updating in software because it was only so able. It barely holds a charge anymore and there's really nothing you can do. I tried to sell it to buy a newer/better tablet but it's worth practically nothing..
Chrystal S.
Grandview, MO
Mine is actually the 2.0 but that wasn't an option. I have loved it and bought it for myself for Christmas. At the time, I still had an Android phone so it worked for me with syncing across devices. However, I was temporarily frustrated that I couldn't sync across all apps after I got an iphone. Luckily now though, most apps work for both systems so I rarely have an issue.
Sequoia F.
San Diego
Love this tablet it is so cute love the white color. I feel like it is much more durable than my apple for some reason. It works very early very fast. Only problem I would have is that I'm not a huge fan of the camera isn't to sharp. But other than that for the price this product is great would recommend for kids cause it is very durable
Dianna B.
Holly, MI
I initially bought it for me 4 year old to be occupied when we go out. But stupid me I should have bought a casing or something to cover it because our first time dropping it after only 3 weeks of having it. The screen broke into a million pieces and didn't even turn on anymore.
VE1048127 Karen R.
Doral, FL
Tengo esta Tablet en color marrón-dorado y en sus momento fue genial ya que tiene capacidad para distintas aplicaciones y eso es genial. En lo que no estoy de acuerdo con Samsung es que con la tab 4 y 5 esta quedó algo obsoleta y ya no actualiza el Android. A tener en cuenta
Megan J.
Elkhorn, WI
I bought this tablet for my kids a year ago because the other
tablet they had broke. I really like this tablet for the kids because I can restrict
things they do and I also was able to put timers on there own
profile. It has really good sound and it also has really good video.
Flora J.
Butler, AL
Bought two for my nieces. They have held up very well. Great battery life, easy set up, expandable memory and a four year old could,use this tablet. Easy wifi connection Sturdy tough great tablet Samsung is great
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Luv all samsung products!! Me an my mom my kids we all have one its fast dependable has tons of storage plus u can add a memory card n instantly more tons of storage its really use to use i would definitely recommend
Tina H.
I love this guy. I'm a fan of the android OS and this tablet works very well. It's simple and I love the color saturation on the screen. I definitely recommend Samsung tablets if you can't afford an iPad.
Margarita T.
Great little fun tablet. Runs very fast and easy to get into apps to download. Doesn't off the full functionality of a tablet meant for work, office or school, but can do some. It's a good starter tablet and basically works like a big Samsung phone if you have had one before.
Cynthia G.
how is it for gaming? does it run games/apps well? (I play games like Battle Towers & Eternal Fury)