Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8" Tablet 16GB Memory

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Galaxy 3 with WiFi 8" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, Gold/Brown: Technical Specifications: 1.5GHz Dual-Core processor 1GB of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory 8" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 Additional Features: Back 5MP webcam and front 1.3MP HD webcam USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB 2.0 port 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot 1080p Full HD video playback at 30fps Geomagnetic sensor, GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer 4,450 mAh Li-Polymer battery Weighs 10.9 oz; 8.26" x 0.275" x 4.87" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube, Game Hub Android browser and Google Play (for applications) Android Music Player Media Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A, 3GA, OGG, AMR, WAV, MID, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/ RTX, OTA, 3GP (MP4), WMV (ASF), AVI (DivX), MKV, FLV, WEBM What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8" Tablet 16GB Memory
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a great tablet it was the first tablet I got and I still have it. I live it i use it all the time and take it with me everywhere.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
There's nothing overly special about this tablet but its reliable and has put up with a lot of wear and tear from our kids.
Brandi B.
The tablet has fast speed internet and plenty of room to add games and music and still have a lot of memory left over
Loren H.
I don't really like this tablet. It freezes a lot and doesn't upgrade it's operating system enough to fix its flaws.
Laura K.
Rochester, NY
It's nice but I barely ever use it. Not because I don't like it, but bc everything I need to do, I use my iPhone for.
Tamika E.
I use this tablet daily. It wasn't too expensive. Very easy to use, the step by step tutorials are amazing.
Emery A.
Laie, HI
Pretty decent but apps don't always work and the system is pretty slow. The camera isn't very good either
Mary Kate D.
Williston, SC
Great for work and charges really fast. Big enough without being clunky. Easy to read the large text.
Cindy S.
Miami,, Florida
I love it, it's pretty fast and functional. I use it for everything and is one of my great favorites
Jennifer H.
Berwyn, IL
Bought this for my son and he loves it. Many learning games in the app store . Decent battery life.