Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8" Tablet 16GB Memory

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Galaxy 3 with WiFi 8" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, Gold/Brown: Technical Specifications: 1.5GHz Dual-Core processor 1GB of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory 8" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 Additional Features: Back 5MP webcam and front 1.3MP HD webcam USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB 2.0 port 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot 1080p Full HD video playback at 30fps Geomagnetic sensor, GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer 4,450 mAh Li-Polymer battery Weighs 10.9 oz; 8.26" x 0.275" x 4.87" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube, Game Hub Android browser and Google Play (for applications) Android Music Player Media Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A, 3GA, OGG, AMR, WAV, MID, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/ RTX, OTA, 3GP (MP4), WMV (ASF), AVI (DivX), MKV, FLV, WEBM What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8" Tablet 16GB Memory
Adriana S.
Covina, CA
I rarely use my tablet but I love that it's very mobile. It's exactly like the Samsung Galaxy but bigger. I use my mainly for school. It's a great device and would recommend you to choose this one
Lorna M.
Overland Park, KS
We picked up this tablet around the holidays for my grandmother as she isn't very tech savvy but the guy at the store recommended this one for her. And she has been absolutely flours to it since
Linda N.
Florence, KY
I seriously love this tablet. And so does my son. Its so easy to navigate through pages and find what I'm looking for And to organize all the apps and widgets. The screen size is perfect to see everything at once.
Brandi C.
We love our galaxy tab 3. We bought it for our 2 year old and he loves to play toddler games on it as well as watch YouTube religiously and learn on abc mouse.
hope s.
This tablet was a great purchase. I use it daily for casual internet browsing, but my kids love it as well for playing all of their favorite games and apps.
Amy L.
Hurst, TX
I have had several samsung products in the past and they have never failed me. This tablet is reliable and speedy, battery life could be a bit longer.
denise l.
metairie, LA
I love my Samsung tablet! Very easy to navigate syncs with my phone and camera, great apps, long battery life, brilliant color and a wonderful screen
Patricia S.
Weston, WV
Nice tablet. I got this for my kids and they love it. Only problem so far is it shuts off or freezes. A plus side is it is a very strong tablet.
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
I have this tablet right now and it is really fast ! i never have any problems , it once cracked and got it fixed from samsung automatically
Beth B.
Watkins , Co
Really I was very disappointed with this tablet. I think I'm just not happy with the android operating system. I'm more of an apple person