Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8" Tablet 16GB Memory

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Galaxy 3 with WiFi 8" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, Gold/Brown: Technical Specifications: 1.5GHz Dual-Core processor 1GB of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory 8" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 Additional Features: Back 5MP webcam and front 1.3MP HD webcam USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB 2.0 port 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot 1080p Full HD video playback at 30fps Geomagnetic sensor, GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer 4,450 mAh Li-Polymer battery Weighs 10.9 oz; 8.26" x 0.275" x 4.87" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube, Game Hub Android browser and Google Play (for applications) Android Music Player Media Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A, 3GA, OGG, AMR, WAV, MID, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/ RTX, OTA, 3GP (MP4), WMV (ASF), AVI (DivX), MKV, FLV, WEBM What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8" Tablet 16GB Memory
Vanessa C.
Stockton, CA
Decent tablet, obviously very similar to the phone. I like the apps available. As for battery life, it'll last for days but it takes more than overnight to be fully charged. My only complaint would be that the screen is way too sensitive, even the slightest touch from falling hair causes a reaction.
Amy L.
Hurst, TX
I have had several samsung products in the past and they have never failed me. This tablet is reliable and speedy, battery life could be a bit longer.
Michelle P.
Pasco, WA
I bought the Samsung galaxy tablet kids, for my daughter specifically for the educational apps. I absolutely love it & so does she. I love the kids app that comes with the tablet with a 4 month free subscription because the games are great. It has a variety of different age group games & my daughter learns so much from them.
Erica S.
Sarver, PA
This tablet is great, the sound is phenomenal, I use it to listen to the radio all the time. It makes multitasking super easy since it can do split screen actions. It was also easy to find a cover that fit. The price was extremely reasonable also. It holds a charge really well. I play a lot of games and I usually only have to recharge once. I would recommend this tablet to anyone, it can be used for work or play. I would buy this style tablet again.
Helen S.
Austin, TX
I'm not a huge Samsung fan, until I got this tablet. I originally wanted an iPad, well, because it's an iPad. But they are so expensive, and they're pretty big, too. So, I settled on this one. I love it a lot.
Christy W.
This was the first tablet I ever bought. That was about 2 years ago and this thing is still going strong. I've recently been getting an error message that the memory is almost full, but that's only because my youngest keeps downloading every game known to man but never plays them....
Nohemi A.
Tucson, Az
It has great battery, it lasted me all day. A good tablet for the price you can always find it on sale. I had the white one and I think the newer ones come in champagne gold as well. Overall a great tablet
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a decent product! I used this for my house, and nothing else. I never had any issues with it and am planning on passing it down to my niece so she can use it to play games, etc.
Tara H.
Rockaway, NJ
I love my galaxy tab. I mainly use it for entertainment so it definitely serves its purpose. my only complaint is the screen. from certain angles i can't even see what is on it.
Brandi C.
We love our galaxy tab 3. We bought it for our 2 year old and he loves to play toddler games on it as well as watch YouTube religiously and learn on abc mouse.