BY SAMSUNG

The Samsung Tab 3 7.0 Lite is family friendly, easy to use and maintains a powerful entertainment experience. Access to over a million apps and games from the Google Play store. Perfect for browsing the web, watching videos, and reading books. Light, slim design that fits perfectly in your hand. Enjoy up to 8 hours of battery life, - you'll enjoy it on all your adventures. MESSAGE Email (POP3/IMAP/SMTP/SSL/TLS) Exchange ActiveSync Email AUDIO FILES Audio Codec: MP3, AMR-NB/WB, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA, OGG(Vorbis), FLAC, PCM, G.711 Format: MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A, 3GA, OGG, AMR, WAV, MID, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/ RTX, OTA VIDEO FILES Video: 1080p Playback @30fps Video Codec: Mpeg4, H.264, H.263, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8, Sorenson Spark, MP43 IMAGE FILES GIF, AGIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, WBMP DOCUMENT FILES Word File: .doc. docx. dot. dotx. txt. hwp. rtf. asc Excel File: .xls. xlsx. xlt. xltx. csv PowerPoint: .ppt. pptx. pps. ppsx. pot. potx PDF: .pdf APPLICATIONS Alarm, Calculator, Camera, Chrome Browser, Contact, Dropbox, Email, Flipboard see more...

Golda N.
It is a well made tablet but it can me a bit slow at times. It works well and gets the job done but I have some issues with the apps crashing often
Brandon M.
Huntington, WV
I love this tablet. For the price, I could never justify an upgrade. Sole complaint, the speaker isn't loud.
Maria R.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this tablets for my daughters they love it...I will definely recommend this . ..they're really nice..
Melissa S.
Nashville, TN
Love this product, bought this for my youngest son, and he loves it he does everything with it. It is very easy to use. He uses it all day, every day. He loves his Tab 3 lite. It is very affordable for the quality of it.I recommend it to any looking for something for thier child or even themselves
Victoria T.
Love my tablet. it is so convenient to have. I mostly love watching movies on it, but in college I was able to take all my notes on it. I also bought a keyboard for it from Amazon and it did wonders. The only down side is that of you on accidentally over charge it then it dies way faster. Now mine basically can't hold a charge without it being plugged in. :'(
Misty R.
Glens Falls, NY
I bought this tablet from Best Buy 7 months ago and have had to take it back to be fixed by Geek Squad TWICE now. It randomly stops charging, and both times they sent it out and took it apart they said a piece that holds the charger has come loose. I've yet to ever even drop it before!
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
I'm just not too savvy in the Samsung world. Like the phones the tablet does get hot after constant use. However, the size is perfect for loading around, and the speakers are good. The apps they offer isn't all that. It's not my favorite tablet. And I don't think I would really purchase Samsung over 🍎again.
Brittany G.
Amsterdam , NY
Love this tablet. Great for playing games or laying in bed watching Netflix at night. Thanks to this tablet i don't have to worry about getting a TV for my bedroom because i can watch everything on this.
Kayla B.
We bought this in the kids version. I am so happy with it and so is my son. He is able to play all of his games and watch all of his shows on it. Definitely a great purchase we made.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Love it, especially when I travel, I'm able to use it for everything I need and not run my phone battery down. So far I've had no issues with it at all, it works great!