Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet 8GB Refurbished

by Samsung

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet 8GB Memory Refurbished Technical Specifications: 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor 1GB of system memory and 8GB on-board storage memory 7" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype The Samsung Galaxy Refurbished Tablet has built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v3.0 Additional Features: The refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 has a back 3MP webcam and front 1.3MP HD webcam USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB 2.0 port 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot 1080p Full HD video playback at 30fps Geomagnetic sensor, GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer 4,000mAh Li-Polymer battery This Samsung Galaxy Refurbished Tablet weighs 10.9 oz; 8.26" x 0.275" x 4.87" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube, Game Hub Android browser and Google Play (for applications) The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 has an Android Music Player Media Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A, 3GA, OGG, AMR, WAV, MID, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/ RTX, OTA, 3GP (MP4), WMV (ASF), AVI (DivX), MKV, FLV, WEBM What's in the Box: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet with 8GB Memory and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet 8GB Refurbished!
How would you rate this product?
Lawrence, KS
A great tablet for games. My teenage daughter uses it now and loves it, too.
A great tablet for games. My teenage daughter uses it now and loves it, too.
Amherst , NS
I bought 2 of these (not refurbished) for my autistic twins. They love them and they are very sturdy. They are very user friendly, my boys are nearly 3 and can turn them on/off and operate them by themselves. The picture is crisp and clean and the speakers are clean and clear.
Sarnia , Ontario
It's absolutely easy to use and child friends as well as easy to use for non computer people like myself, it's great to take in the car on long trips and has a parental lock which I love.
Longview, TX
I got this for Christmas and it is amazing! I really like it a lot. I got mine new when my husband bought it for me.
Bandung, INA
The design is really compact and multitasking too. the keyboard was wide, really make texting more convenient.
Sharjah
Good simple in budget tab good foreason kids but one problem it's hank fast and get slow overall good tablet

Looking for your answer?