Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet 8GB Refurbished

by Samsung

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet 8GB Memory Refurbished Technical Specifications: 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor 1GB of system memory and 8GB on-board storage memory 7" touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype The Samsung Galaxy Refurbished Tablet has built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v3.0 Additional Features: The refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 has a back 3MP webcam and front 1.3MP HD webcam USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB 2.0 port 8GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot 1080p Full HD video playback at 30fps Geomagnetic sensor, GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer 4,000mAh Li-Polymer battery This Samsung Galaxy Refurbished Tablet weighs 10.9 oz; 8.26" x 0.275" x 4.87" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube, Game Hub Android browser and Google Play (for applications) The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 has an Android Music Player Media Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A, 3GA, OGG, AMR, WAV, MID, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/ RTX, OTA, 3GP (MP4), WMV (ASF), AVI (DivX), MKV, FLV, WEBM What's in the Box: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet with 8GB Memory and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Tablet 8GB Refurbished!
How would you rate this product?
Techie Expert Level 1
What a neat tablet. I have purchased two of these for gifts: one for my not very tech-savvy brother and one for my 60 y.o. parents. It is very user-friendly. They are all able to use the tablet with little instruction. It is especially great for my Galaxy III owning mother. There is not a huge difference between the Tab 3 and Tab 4, so take advantage of the discounts on this model following the release of the Tab 4.
Good tablet for the price; I have the 4G version through Sprint. It runs very well, the graphics are good. Mine is a few years old now but I use it every day for both business and pleasure and I've not been disappointed. It has crashed a few times, but that is due mainly to upgrades that didn't take right away. I've never experienced data loss so I have no complaints. Recommended.
I absolutely love this tablet. I got mine last year new not refurbished. It's really responsive and really easy to use. I highly recommend it. You can watch videos on it, surf the net, etc. Pretty much do most anything like you can on a laptop. What I love the most is unlike most tablets it has a micro SD slot so you can expand the memory and store more.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I enjoyed this tablet when i first bought it on black friday. It was very helpful through school. It was pretty fast, easy to use, and fun. I noticed it started to slow down as i downloaded apps. I even turned it on one day to find the time had malfunctioned and i couldn't fix it. I now prefer my ipad mini that i i won from a survey.
Brockport, NY
For the price you can't really best the Samsung 7 inch tablets. This one is a little out of date but still works wonderful. It definitely met all expectations and works as a remote for any tv. It's a great product.
I HAD this tablet before I upgraded to the bigger screen. This tablet was easy to use but lagged a lot when trying to use it as fast as I use my Samsung galaxy. I did not appreciate that especially when it needs to play videos and load my apps. I highly recommend getting the step above this model.
Lansford, PA
Love this tablet. We bought 2 of them for our older kids. We have them in cases but they drop them all the time and still work great. They're fast and can withstand the million games our kids play
Cleveland, TN
This tablet is not the best. It is laggy and it messed up all the time. Also the charging port messed up and every time I tried to charge it it would spark and act like it would catch on fire.
Brooklyn, NY
Bad camera because it's an older version but the rest is good. I like apple personally better. :/ so if you like Samsung it's great because the price is so much cheaper and yeah enjoy!!
I mostly use it as a kindle and it's the perfect size to do so. Most apps run smoothly on it and if you're smart, you'll use your computer a lot less with this baby on board.

Looking for your answer?