Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 16GB Tablet - 8

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 16GB Tablet - 8" - White

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Galaxy 3 with WiFi 8" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, Gold/Brown: Technical Specifications: 1.5GHz Dual-Core processor 1GB of system memory and 16GB on-board storage memory 8" touchscreen, 1280 x 800 resolution, virtual keyboard with Swype Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 Additional Features: Back 5MP webcam and front 1.3MP HD webcam USB 2.0 port, Micro-USB 2.0 port 16GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via SD card slot 1080p Full HD video playback at 30fps Geomagnetic sensor, GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer 4,450 mAh Li-Polymer battery Weighs 10.9 oz; 8.26" x 0.275" x 4.87" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Gmail, Google Maps, Google Talk, YouTube, Game Hub Android browser and Google Play (for applications) Android Music Player Media Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, M4A, 3GA, OGG, AMR, WAV, MID, XMF, iMelody, SP-MIDI, RTTTL/ RTX, OTA, 3GP (MP4), WMV (ASF), AVI (DivX), MKV, FLV, WEBM What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 16GB Tablet - 8
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 16GB Tablet - 8" - White
Savannah R.
I am personally more of an apple person but iPads are so expensive so my boyfriend bought me this. I like it okay. I feel it is kinda slow and it has problems charging. It takes for ever to charge up and in an hour without even using it the battery will almost be dead.
Devon G.
Washington, PA
I love my galaxy tab! I have never had any issues at all! I used it for browsing, playing games, watching videos, etc. and it is wonderful!
johannah S.
This is great! This my son favorite to watch his Netflix kids and Hulu kids shows. It easy for him figure out and has good picture quality.
Betsy S.
I have never had an issue with this tablet since I got it for Christmas 2014! Highly recommend and in fact I'm using it now haha! I have literally used it every day since, besides going camping, and there is no wear and tear at all. Even on the home button! As long as you take care of it and treasure it, she will last a long time.

Just make sure you always go through your apps, files, pics, etc to keep the clutter from building up and slowing it down.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
I got this as a gift and I can't say enough how much I LOVE it. Everything about it iso fabulous! Easy to set up and use. So far I haven't had any issues. Can download any app as I can on my phone. Only thinget I wishave was different was the volume. But overall I love and have shared my love with friends
Averia W.
Sherman, TX
I bought my tablet refurbished from WalMart and I use it ALL THE TIME. It is THE BEST TABLET that I have ever bought and I have owned several different brands. None of the others will ever compare to this tablet. If anything happens to my current tablet, please believe that I will be buying another Samsung. Best Quality and Brand of Tablet out there!
Andrea B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This tablet is perfect for reading or social media. I am new to tablets, but this had been better than I could have imagined. The photo qualify is better than my husband's iPad. Every night before bed I use my tablet to look at social media or read.
Stephanie H.
Edmond, OK
I am a lover of Samsung products this particular tablet satisfies all my needs however I do is carry a note a Samsung Note phone which basically this is just a bigger note to me I just can't make phone calls on it so I kind of use it for gaming and Netflix and Hulu but the screen is optimal and the video and audio is great for those purposes
Whitney W.
Adelanto , Ca
I bought this before my iPad and I did not like the tablet at all it was hard to update and some of the predawn loaded apps are not something can use unless you buy a subscription which is dumb
Kelly M.
Conklin, MI
Not a bad tablet. I bought this because I liked the features it had as well as the price was much better than most other brands. The tablet works nicely and it also has a very nice design to it. I do not use it much anymore however, it was wonderful when I first bought it.