Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10" Tablet 16GB Memory

by Samsung

. Thin and light, can go anywhere. 10.1in. diagonal display for quality, high-resolution images. Features touch-screen functionality for easy operation and 1280 x 800 native resolution. 3-megapixel rear-facing camera for quality still photos. Also includes a front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera for video chats. Control, watch and share content from your TV. Can be used as a smart remote control for your TV. Even provides program recommendations based on your viewing habits. Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) lets you work and play on the go. Provides convenient wireless networking capability. Bluetooth(R) capability. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30ft. with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including phones and printers. 16GB of internal storage to hold your files. Built-in microSD card slot lets you expand storage capacity, supporting cards up to 64GB (cards sold separately). Android(TM) 4.2 Jelly Bean for easy, intuitive use. A dual-core processor provides the power to run apps, view HD video and more. Internal stereo speakers let you share audio with others. An earphone jack lets you listen in private. GPS and GLONASS receiver for precise location and navigation infotmation. Samsung Galaxy Tab(R) 3 Tablet With Intel(R) Atom(TM) Processor 10.1in. Screen, White is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Samsung.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10" Tablet 16GB Memory!
How would you rate this product?
Toronto, ON
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. While she loves it I hate it! It always freezes up and I find that it is confusing for her to use. I always end up having to sit with her to use this. The apps that she downloaded are great but it's finding them and using them.
Minster on sea, Sheerness
I purchased this for my mother. Comparing it to an Apple product it is very slow. My mum uses it daily and she's happy with it. She finds it easy to use as she isn't very tech savvy. Camera isn't great but what do you expect for the price! You get what you pay for.
Windsor, ON
A good tablet, although it had some issue, which is why I changed it. The storage capacity is really small, but great if you are a light user.
Visalia, CA
Love it, works very well, has awesome features would highly recommend it... I love samsung. Maybe improve the battery
I really looove this. it works so great. My apps running very well. But the battery consume so fast
Orlando, FL
My sister had that one and she have to sell it very soon due to the battery, it was dying very fast

Looking for your answer?