Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10" Tablet 16GB Memory

by Samsung

. Thin and light, can go anywhere. 10.1in. diagonal display for quality, high-resolution images. Features touch-screen functionality for easy operation and 1280 x 800 native resolution. 3-megapixel rear-facing camera for quality still photos. Also includes a front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera for video chats. Control, watch and share content from your TV. Can be used as a smart remote control for your TV. Even provides program recommendations based on your viewing habits. Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) lets you work and play on the go. Provides convenient wireless networking capability. Bluetooth(R) capability. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30ft. with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including phones and printers. 16GB of internal storage to hold your files. Built-in microSD card slot lets you expand storage capacity, supporting cards up to 64GB (cards sold separately). Android(TM) 4.2 Jelly Bean for easy, intuitive use. A dual-core processor provides the power to run apps, view HD video and more. Internal stereo speakers let you share audio with others. An earphone jack lets you listen in private. GPS and GLONASS receiver for precise location and navigation infotmation. Samsung Galaxy Tab(R) 3 Tablet With Intel(R) Atom(TM) Processor 10.1in. Screen, White is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Samsung.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10" Tablet 16GB Memory!
How would you rate this product?
I got a good deal on this tablet at Costco. It works well, has a clear picture, and plays videos nicely. I've even used it to record and edit short videos and I am happy with the quality. However, I originally bought it for taking notes during classes and meetings, but I find that my old tablet (Samsung Galaxy Note) was much better for this purpose. Not a bad tablet for everyday common use like Netflix, Facebook, and general internet. Not my first choice for work/school.
Bowling Green, KY
My husband purchased this tablet as a gift to me for Mother's Day. And I love it! I have never had any trouble with it whatsoever. Never a glitch or anything of the sort. It is very easy to use. The stylus is wonderful and now I don't know what I'd do without it. Highly recommend!!
Galveston, TX
I have this tablet in white. i had an Ipad before and i reside to try Samsung this time. i like it. it has a lot of different titures. I'm using it every day to watch youtub videos, internet or for some school projects.. its a good tablet. i would recommendet to others.
Meadville, PA
I live this tablet. We purchased this for my 8 year old, prior to having this she had an ipad. We didn't like how grown up the iPad was. This tablet is just right for her and she is able to understand what she is doing because the pop ups actually are written in a language we understand instead of tech talk.
Calverton, NY
Great tablet does everything I need it to. My only con is the charging spot. It's very inconvenient at the bottom. I can't use my case to stand it up while charging... the newer one is located on the side.
Sanford, NC
I've got this tablet in black! We got our through Verizon for 20 extra dollars a month and we haven't had any problems with it! Amazing quality and crystal clear picture. We haven't had any problems with it freezing either. The only bad thing I have to say is the battery really does not last a long time.
I love galaxy phones. I stopped using bc they stop working quickly. they just don't update well and get lots of little "bugs". we made the mistake of buying a tablet for kids, and as soon as it updated, well we have bugs and crashes, etc. going to sell and already bought them an iPad.
Reno , NV
We ordered from Amazon 3 years ago. It is easy to use , very functional. It should be with us when we have trips. It keeps busy my 6 year old. I think IPad is very simple but Galaxy is better.
Rochester, NY
Good tablet. It gets the job done. Started out pretty fast but has definitely slowed over time. App store is pretty good. Overall a decent product but nothing extremely noteworthy.
Memphis, TN
I got this as an upgrade from my tab 1 and I can tell there is a slight difference but nothing major. The memory isn't a big deal to me since I only use it to play games and type up reports. It is very sleek and charges quickly.

Looking for your answer?