Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Red Oak, TX

I was Thinking about buying about buying one .....but does it have any flaws ??? like freezing slow internet speed?
Rosangela D.
Rosangela D.
Dec. 4, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
For me it works pretty good and fast too
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
Nov. 28, 2016, 4:51 a.m.
I had one and itwas ok but yhe battery is nt that good it dies fast and it over heat
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aug. 31, 2014, 5:37 p.m.
The camera isn't the best... But I love the tablet itself! I have had it for 2 years and it still works like a champ :D
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Feb. 16, 2013, 12:11 p.m.
The Tab and Tab 2 models have always been a little notorious for slowing down if too many apps are running at once, but the Tab 2 fixes this by offering a button at the bottom of the screen which shows what apps are running and gives you a way to quickly close them out (without losing any work!). With that option in place, I have never had any problems with sluggishness on my Tab 2.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Jan. 7, 2013, 10:11 a.m.
First tablet i have owned and i really love it i would recommend buying it ! :)
Candice P.
Candice P.
Nov. 9, 2012, 12:57 p.m.
I haven't purchased one yet but when I do I'll let you know.
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
Nov. 3, 2012, 5:03 a.m.
I like it no problems... camera on most tablets suck. The MEGAPIX on this is better than ipad.
Jaree R.
Jaree R.
Oct. 27, 2012, 8:42 p.m.
I will agree the camera is horrible, and for me I have a tablet and i did not get this because it did not have the inputs that i wanted (i like to have a usb, sd card, and camera, if those do not have all I will not buy it
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
Oct. 23, 2012, 7:16 p.m.
The camera sucks
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Oct. 18, 2012, 1:15 a.m.
If you've just updated or downloaded anything it might act odd for a bit, but that's normal. Or, if you're far away from WiFi, or the connection is just fuzzy it will be. Other than that, I've never had any issue with it
Jade M.
Jade M.
Oct. 15, 2012, 5:48 p.m.
Great product but freezes at times.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oct. 12, 2012, 12:16 p.m.
No, it's perfect!
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 10, 2012, 11:50 a.m.
This is a great product and doesn't tend to usually freeze. But if it has caught a bug or virus it can freeze and have other problems.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Oct. 5, 2012, 5:58 a.m.
Rarely no. It's easy to carry around but little bit on the heavier side
Lucky C.
Lucky C.
Oct. 4, 2012, 5:16 p.m.
This tablet shouldn't have any problems. internet slow downs depends on your internet provider and how fast your connection is. Otherwise this tablet does it all. from gaming to reading EBOOKS.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Oct. 1, 2012, 6:22 p.m.
I'll try it and see. Looks interesting.
Gina P.
Gina P.
Oct. 1, 2012, 9:11 a.m.
The internet most likely has to do with your current internet provider! If you have a router that's older than a few years, try updating that. Most newer routers will help boost internet speeds tremendously. Aside from that, this tablet would probably be a great buy :)
Elena V.
Elena V.
Sept. 30, 2012, 4:49 a.m.
No glitches I have noticed, but a lot depends on what your connection is like.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Sept. 29, 2012, 10:48 p.m.
I have not had any problems with the Galaxy Tab. I am a samsung lover, and had a samsung phone. I just love the way they are set up and I have absolutely nothing to complain about.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Sept. 28, 2012, 7:16 p.m.
I really have never noticed any issues with mine but sometimes when there are updates it may be momentarily weird.
Heaven R.
Heaven R.
Sept. 28, 2012, 8:10 a.m.
I had one and didn't have any glitches but i got rid of mine for the kinlde fire ( which i LOVE ) i also have the ipad , its prolly the best ive had so far.

Join Now