BY SAMSUNG #17 in Smartphones

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-inch, wifi)
  • "The battery life is good, it runs very fast, and it is light weight and small enough that it easily fit in my purse so I could enjoy it on a flight or otherwise on the go." in 15 reviews
  • "I'm still getting used to the newly updated Jelly Bean operating system, but all in all I am thoroughly satisfied with this tablet." in 8 reviews
  • "But I am glad I got one of these so now I can let my son watch netflix when he gets cranky if we are out and about for a long time, I can surf the internet, play games, check my email etc." in 7 reviews
  • "It is a great tablet yet, with all the new ones coming out you can see a definite difference in the quality." in 6 reviews
  • "For someone looking for a college tablet I would recommend something with more options and a larger screen but for everyday use this one is small enough to be handy and the battery lasts." in 6 reviews
Luana B.
I actually love my samsung galaxy tab 2. But I use my iphone more a lot lately so android is ok but apple seems easier to use and navagate. I purchased this tablet from costco and it was very reasonable, I have recommended this product to family members and they have purchased the same tablet and use it a lot for different things.
Alice L.
I do not like this tablet at all. It broke ! And wasn't able to get fixed. I did not even have it for a long time this was my first android tablet or whatever its called and it was not good id prefer getting a ipad next time.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
My husband bought this tablet for me a few years back. I like how it's more Portable than a laptop is, since it fits in my purse. Also I love to play games and watch TV shows on here.
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
I think an excellent product of very good quality, works perfectly , I have a couple of years and still works with and is like new , good product
Nidiyah C.
Its was a good tablet and it was good on picking up wifi but it is to bad u cant get yhe battery replaced but out of that it was good
latoya M.
Kent, WA
You son absolutely loves it, the battery charges quiet fast and my son has jumped reading levels since downing educational apps
Stephanie V.
Santa teresa
I love my tablet. it's fast and the size it perfect. I take it with me everywhere, its easy to use.
Tanya H.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Best #blackfriday purchase I have ever made. yes it was a cpl years ago but best me gift ever
Samantha S.
Laconia, NH
I'm an android girl for sure, but I wasn't overly impressed with the Tab 1. As a competitor for then 2nd gen iPad, I found Samsung's answer to the tablet world to be lacking.

The battery life was ok, not superb but better then the first edition. Like many plugged in individuals speed and ease of use are two top requirements of all electronics I use. Though the battery life was good, it took a backseat on speed. The functionality was exactly like all other Galaxy devices which made using it a breeze.

On the flip side it froze constantly and the support I received was less than stellar. Given a choice, I'd go back and buy the iPad. Hopefully the newer tabs have been updated to be faster and more reliable.
Annie F.
Techie Expert
I own this tablet and an iPad, and I like both of them equally. This is a great size, it has vibrant colors, and it's very simple to use. I recommend this for anyone who is looking for a less expensive iPad. It also has a very intuitive design which makes this perfect for people who aren't as confident using electronics.
Ashley T.
Red Oak, TX
I was Thinking about buying about buying one .....but does it have any flaws ??? like freezing slow internet speed?
Laura R.
Shelburne, VT
Is it better to have a 7" screen or a larger one like 9" or 10". It will be used for home and work for my husband. Want to buy it as a Christmas present.
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
Would you consider this product for your tweens?
Laura R.
Shelburne, VT
Buying first ever tablet..yes I know get with it right...but I am lost on what is a better way to spend my money. Would you recommend this over apple?
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
Anyone else having problems with charging this tablet?