Samsung Galaxy S9 Prepaid

by Samsung

The new Samsung Galaxy S9 Prepaid, on the best network. A powerful camera that can record in super slow-mo and capture 4k video in true-to-life detail. Stay entertained on an edge-to-edge Infinity Display. Translate languages with Bixby¹ and unlock your phone using advanced facial recognition. Experience the next evolution of the Samsung Galaxy. Samsung Galaxy S9 comes in midnight black, lilac purple and coral blue colors (subject to availability).

Me gustaría obtenerlo, para mis clases virtuales, una amiga lo tiene y me dice que es excelente...
me encantaria tenerlo se ve que es bueno todas mis amigas me lo an recomendado
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy S9 Prepaid!
Jannet D.
Wellston, OK
Samsung Galaxy S9 Prepaid uploaded by Jannet D.
Samsung is great company with great products and great pricing I would recommend to anyone and everyone
Lorraine G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Samsung Galaxy S9 Prepaid uploaded by Lorraine G.
I'd give my Samsung Galaxy S9 maybe 4 stars. I've had to do a warranty exchange once already. I just recently found out it's water resistant to an extent so I can take it to a pool with less worry, but I wish it had more GB! I let newer photos save onto my big capacity Micro SD card but not all apps can be transferred onto that external memory. I have to constantly clear out memory files or caches.
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Samsung Galaxy S9 Prepaid uploaded by Sabrina S.
I have been both an apple and android user over the years. There was a time I swore I would never own an android, then my daughter bought a Galaxy S8 when it was released and after playing with her phone, I, myself, made the switch. For me, it was more user friendly and a better fit for my wants/needs in a smart phone. I have since upgraded to the S9 and then recently the S10. The S9 is powerful, sleek and a phenomenal phone. I never had any issues. A ton of space, a lot of options and a fast operating system. I really enjoyed the camera, and despite others claims, the camera on the Samsung Galaxy is better than any camera on the iPhone, minus the better camera options. As far as Androids, the Samsung Galaxy phones are the only Android phones I have used and therefore cannot really compare them to the droves of other Android phones.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent pre-paid phone! Very easy set up - user friendly for sure😊i would most definitely give this pre- paid phone a chance. Features on it are great💯 I would purchase this Samsung Galaxy cell phone for sure. Freedom from a contract with pre paid phone!
Sarah M.
I get a new galaxy every year & have for 7 years. I'm very loyal to the brand because I love their product. I would recommend the Samsung Galaxy to anyone that prefers android over iOS. I've upgraded to 10+ but still use my 9+ for clients and it works just as well as my 10+ minus the new features. My only complaint about their phones is that their screens are so expensive. And I understand why, but samsung screens used to be the best because they were also the strongest. I feel like the screens have gotten "softer" over the years. The first week of having my 10+ I smashed my screen and I had the liquid screen protector which has always worked on previous models.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
It is the one I have using and it is good, it has not failed me during the (2 years) and I still keep it intact and without problems, I know I must change soon but it is unnecessary because it is really great.
Laura E.
Oswego, NY
This phone is great nice big screen with rounded edges in the camera works great. It also has a great function to enlarge the print for people with poor vision love this function
Jen M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I like this phone. I've had it a long time. It works for everything that I need. I'm able to download apps and play games on my phone
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
I really love this phone and all the features!! Its a great phone, just dont really like how fragile it is even with a case. It does have some bugs too, that effect the quality of the phone, but nost phones are like that. I also have an issue with it dying extremely fast, but other than that, the features are great
Kristina B.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Prepaid uploaded by Kristina B.
I actually have the Samsung Galaxy s9 Plus but couldn't find it on Influenster. It's a beautiful phone with an excellent camera and tons of features, as well as a large and clear screen. Built in blue light filter and device maintenance and cleaning built in and able to be used in a couple simple taps makes this phone a no brainer choice for us techies. Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leonardo N.
il y a 2 ans
Christina P. il y a 2 ans
It's a good quality phone, in my opinion it's one of the better phones samsung had come out with in a while. The only complaint that I have is that after about a year of daily charging I am having some issues with the charging port, that can be worked around with wireless charging so it's not really that big of an issue for me.