BY SAMSUNG #99 in Smartphones

Capture stunning pictures in bright daylight and super low light.

Our category-defining Dual Aperture lens adapts like the human eye. It's able to automatically switch between various lighting conditions with ease—making your photos look great whether it's bright or dark, day or night.

The camera that's brilliant in the dark.

The F1.5 aperture mode finds light even in the dark. So the low light camera delivers vibrant photos late into the night. Meaning your camera no longer has a curfew.

Super Slow-mo lets you see the things you could have missed in the blink of an eye. Set the video to music or turn it into a looping GIF, and share it with a tap. Then sit back and watch the reactions roll in.

Create an Augmented Reality version of yourself simply by taking a selfie. Then share your real-life feelings as emoji stickers and videos.

Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
I had a Samsung Galaxy S6 I loved it into that having to switch to an LG for a while and was just able to get a Samsung Galaxy S9 love all the new features it took me a little while to figure out how to do everything on it and not push the wrong button I was nervous about the beveled screen but it's already fail didn't break so So glad I had it in a case. I definitely recommend this to anyone who already loves the Samsung Galaxy phones and even those that haven't Tried them yet. In has a very easy to use interface nothing to overly complicated just a ton of features Bixby is super easy to use and controls just almost everything on the phone by voice command. The only thing I don't like about it is that instead of having a Samsung music it uses play music to get to the music files on your phone which makes it a little more difficult
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Finally switched after years of apple use to android mostly due to needing an adaptor for wireless headphone on apple 9 and X. It was a bit harder getting used to but the biggest difference is the amazing picture quality and the battery life. No longer am I tied down to chargers. And not needing to replace chargers is amazing also. Thanks Samsung for designing a great phone. I would have gone with the S9 plus but needed a phone that would fit into my uniform pocket at work and that's a bit too large
John K.
New York
Purchased the Samsung s9+ and was not disappointed. Samsung outdid themselves, the camera is superb, the battery is amazing and they even implemented device management so that you no longer have to rely on third party applications.

The device is large but fits very nicely into your hands and is very sleek so it is easy to put into and take out of your pockets.

Only issue is the Bixby button, which can be accidentally pressed and ends up leaving the screen on... ultimately wasting battery. I understand they're trying to make this implementation work but I think by trying to force it, it ended up backfiring. Instead, they should have made it by double tapping the power it brings up bixby instead of creating an entirely new button, which is very inconveniently placed.
Lety R.
Dallas, TX
I've just bought my S9 plus and I LOOVE IT! I was always a Samsung / Android buyer and recently upgraded my phone. It is a bit different (in a good way). The camera IS AMAZING, we've compared it to Iphone camera and it took better pictures which was a bit shocking. I still have not had time to explore the rest of my phone but it had me with the camera!
Ashley Z.
United States
This phone has alot of good up grades but the durability of the phone is horrible. If you even bump your phone you it will dent the crap out of it. And if you drop it the phone is done. Recommendations is to get case and screen protector
Brittany S.
Sevierville
I currently have this phone through Sprint. I really like it! I've been using iPhone for the past 5 years so I had to get used to Android again. Let me tell you, a lot has changed lol. I love this phone, but I have issues from time to time loading stuff; even on my wifi, and I had no problem at all with my iPhone. It's not detrimental and it usually functions fine. The features and usability of this phone is amazing!
Michele G.
Stockton
Just got the phone two weeks ago . I love the camera especially the slow-motion. I like that it has a wireless charger if you choose to buy it .
Emma P.
I'm OBSESSED with this phone. I switched over from apple and didn't have any issues with the new software. Best part is the camera
Brianna J.
Del Rey, CA
I have the galaxy s9+ and it has been the best samsumg phone I've had. I wish the camera were a but better but overall I love this phone
Cinthya A.
Fort Myers
I was a Iphone lover, well as I notice that I needed to get a new phone obviously I was going upgrade to the newer version. My husband suggested to look into The Samsung, trust me when i say i didn't know how many things you can do with this phone. This phone is amazing with the camera, and awesome features it has wow, I will never go back to an iphone again. BTW yes if your a iphone person yes it may take sometime to get use to it. You will love it! :)
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
How do y'all like this phone so far?
Joserojas R.
guayaquil
Me preguntaba si me lo podrían mandar para probarlo ya que me gusta mucho su marca y sus productos y este producto me gusta atrae mucho Gracias por su atención