Samsung Galaxy S8

by Samsung

The Infinity Display has an incredible end-to-end screen that spills over the phone’s sides, forming a completely smooth, continuous surface with no bumps or angles. It’s pure, pristine, uninterrupted glass. And it takes up the entire front of the phone, flowing seamlessly into the aluminum shell. The result is a beautifully curved, perfectly symmetrical, singular object.

Capture life as it happens with the Galaxy S8+ camera. The 12MP rear camera and the 8MP front camera are so accurate and fast that you won't miss a moment, day or night.

¿Me encanta todo de este celular a quien más le encanta ?
Speck Products Speck CandyShell Cell Phone Case for iPhone 5/5s - Blue/Purple (SPK- ? Samsung Galaxy S8 [product:samsung]
Podría obtener el producto para hacer una reseña?
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy S8!
How would you rate this product?
Ya J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Samsung Galaxy S8 uploaded by Ya J.
This phone lasted me years, I just upgraded to the S21 Ultra. I took amazing pictures with this phone and I love how you are able to use a memory card.
Jose P.
Thermal, CA
I like the features that it has simply and easy to use. Better than a iPhone that would struggle with apps and freezing besides cables every now and then. I recommend this phone it's amazing fast.
Amanda M.
This is the phone that I have used for several years now. It has been a good phone and I haven't had any problems with it. I expect when I upgrade I will go to the newer version of this one. I would improve this Galaxy S8 by adding a little better camera but otherwise, it's a great phone. I would recommend it if you like having an android phone.
Veronica L.
Samsung Galaxy S8 uploaded by Veronica L.
I'll choose forever galaxy! It is really good made , price reasonable easy to use just wow! Im in love! Si se te cae no sufriras creeme! Samsung
Sandra B.
Romeoville, IL
Love my galaxy s8. I upgraded from a s3, I tend to keep my phones for a long time. I have not had any problems with my S8 and it has more than enough storage.
Kim V.
Buffalo, NY
I will always be an android user!!!!!! I absolutely love Samsung. I use no other brand. My sons use that other brand and offered to buy me a new phone if I would just switch. I told them no way. I know a good thing when I see one!
Esther  P.
Bellaire, TX
Samsung Galaxy S8 uploaded by Esther  P.
This phone was great and so dependable until I dropped it in 6 feet of water. WhenI retrieved my phone (35 Minutes later), I made the mistake of turning it on right away and it actually worked for 15 minutes but then it died. Samsung’s promise was 5 feet of water for 30 minutes. Just missed it by a few....
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
It's a good phone, very thin and fragile, color is nice, camara is good. Not the best but sure does take nice pictures. Needs more memory. Very easy to navigate.
Jennifer  M.
Harlingen, TX
I love my samsung phone its what I use every day.The pictures come out Awesome.It's water proof what more can you possibly want.When I purchased my phone it was a bit expensive but I know some phone companies that charge you every month for a phone instead of full price.
Tracey P.
usa
Samsung Galaxy is a perfect phone not to big. Its lightweight and easy to put in your pockets. It has so of the best featires
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sheena A.
Danville, VA
il y a 2 ans
Angela P. il y a 2 ans
All of the different wallpapers, ease of use of the phone
Nini T.