BY SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AM

Work, rest and play with the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. A massive 5.5-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen goes all the way to the edges of the phone so that you get the maximum area possible to work with. Solid water resistance, great processing and masses of memory round out this Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. see more...

mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Samsung - Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB - Silver Titanium (verizon Wireless) this is a good phone, however if you tale alot of pictures like I do, it will start to freeze up for no reason. Good phone overall
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Love my Samsung galaxy phones! I've had quite a few over the years and I love how sleek and simple the look is. It has so many great options and is easy to navigate. Perfect size! I had a note previously and it's nice to come back to a more ergonomic size in your hand. I haven't really figured out the edge, although it looks cool, I just don't think it's really that necessary for what I need.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
This is a great phone. But the edge is NOT a good idea. Your hands get in the way and you can't ever find screen protectors that stay on, especially if you put a case on it. Also worked great until I got a refurbished phone.. now I have speaker problems and volume problems
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
I absolutely love my s7 edge! it is truly a great phone! it has wonderful sound and picture quality. it is all around great! The only downfall to this phone and why it didn't get a 5 star rating is because..... it breaks sooooo damn easily, you MUST get a case for your phone! the whole phone is glass and not strong glass. I literally dropped my phone about 2 ft. if even that high and it shattered the whole back of my phone! then my husband just a couple days latter dropped his phone and shattered the back of his phone and he barley dropped his from about a foot. high from his lap out of the car while we were getting out to get gas, he even caught it half way down fumbled it then crack hit the cement and ruined! needless to say make sure you get a case right away!!! other then that I loooovvveee my phone!!
Freddy G.
The samsung galaxy s7 edge is one of thr most classy and fancy phones that you gonna see these days because this silver titanium color is out of this world you goin to love it for the first time, the camera is so good all your pictures goin to look like a pro because the camera is incredible, is very fast and dont get frozen because the system is strong and the battery last more hours, i recommend it with not doubs if you are looking for a good phone upgrade i really need this in my life.
Shauni M.
Huntersville, NC
Currently the phone I have and I absolutely love it. Its so quick and hold a great battery life. I don't have problems with it at all. The only thing i don't like is the screen protector comes off really easy with this phone.
Jasmine M.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this phone. The only problem I have is that it sometime will randomly re start but I don't know if that may be because I got a dud or not. Otherwise everything about this phone is great. The phone is great.
Marko B.
El Paso
I had this phone for mayne about 3 months. It worked great the graphics the edge screen and it being water resistant made it even mote better.
Editha I.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my phone and its features! I love the sound, the picture quality and display. Just don't buy glass protector cause it's not so worth it.
Wow this phone is beautiful and well functioning and is exellent for going out and is
Es el mejor producto de samsung quisiera hacer un review de ese disposivo .
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
Has anyone had any problems with random restarts? Ive had my phone since march of this year and have had atleast 2 random restarts without me pushing anything.
Imane M.