Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB - Gold Platinum (AT&T) uploaded by Luis T.

BY SAMSUNG

• I'm a big sumsung Galaxy fan. I want to get the S7 edge but I'm s...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with random restarts? Ive had my phon...2 Answers
  • Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice... Be the first to answer!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
i just have to share that i am a huge klutz and am always dropping my phone. i had just gotten the 7 a few weeks before, and in a matter of 1 week i dropped it in water (charging port side fully submerged) and in pasta sauce...again fully submerged! The phone works perfectly to this day! ive had phones before that claimed to be water resistant (galaxy s5) and it got sprinkled on and the phone was destroyed. The s7 definitely lives up to its potential!!
Amanda J.
Escondido, CA
I love this phone! I have always been a fan of the Galaxy seires of phones but this one is just so much cooler with the Edge features. It does still have a few typical problems, like lag, but it is a great phone all around. The price is really a lot too but I always try to find it on sale.
Cindy b.
Denpasar
I've been using Samsung S7 and it's good so far
Makes my day was great. But lately i realize on my bottom screen it scratch which is not good for me. I'm not sure why. And and the headset of the samsung just broke which is bad. Nut over all i love with my decision ^^
Freddy G.
The samsung galaxy s7 edge is one of thr most classy and fancy phones that you gonna see these days because this gold platinum color is out of this world you goin to love it for the first time, the camera is so good all your pictures goin to look like a pro because the camera is incredible, is very fast and dont get frozen because the system is strong and the battery last more hours, i recommend it with not doubs if you are looking for a good phone upgrade
Courtney H.
I love this phone. I have had the S7 edge for a few months now and its great. The funny part is I hardly use the edge. This phone look so sleek and cool and that's why I got it. I do love all the other features like finger print scanner and the ultra saving mode is the best.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I was a bit skeptical after having the note 4 since it first came out. But I'm slowly falling in love with this phone! Had to immediately buy a protective case for it though because it felt so fragile! Like even a small bump would crack it in a million pieces!
crystal m.
El Campo , TX
I love my phone it's the best so far. I was skeptical at first cause I went from the s4 straight to the s7. and I must say best choice by far. easy to use and great camera. especially if you look even to take pictures like a pro
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
Omg I'm in love with this phone. Cnt go wrong. U can do everything on phones these days. Got to get ur self 1.
rianna s.
Elgin, SC
I don't have the edge but the Samsung 7 is definitely great and I love it.. Forget them iPhone users lol
Akram A.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
Has anyone had any problems with random restarts? Ive had my phone since march of this year and have had atleast 2 random restarts without me pushing anything.
Pretty H.
I'm a big sumsung Galaxy fan. I want to get the S7 edge but I'm scared it won't give me the same satisfaction I got when I 1st got my S4. No phone has done that for me thus far. I find myself going back
lalo b.
san diego
Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice