Samsung - Galaxy S7 edge 32GB - Gold Platinum (AT&T) uploaded by Luis T.

BY SAMSUNG

Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I've had this phone for a couple years now after switching from an iPhone and I absolutely love it! I will never go back to an IPhone again. I love the android system and the Google assistant works well. This phone is light weight and I enjoy the gold color. The camera is nice, but it could be better. There's an impressive amount of space, I have close to 2000 photos/videos, with many apps as well and have never had to clear space. I enjoy being able to use the Samsung Pay. It really comes in handy being a parent, but not as handy as the phone being water resistant. That in itself is a real game changer!
Amber B.
Dayton, OH
I love Samsung products and there phones keep getting better and better. I love the thin design but the large screen. I love that I can add additional memory. And that it sinks to all my gadgets. Battery life is good expect when I am at work. Can't wait for the next phone I get. But they last so it will probably be the s9 or s10 that i end up getting
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
i just have to share that i am a huge klutz and am always dropping my phone. i had just gotten the 7 a few weeks before, and in a matter of 1 week i dropped it in water (charging port side fully submerged) and in pasta sauce...again fully submerged! The phone works perfectly to this day! ive had phones before that claimed to be water resistant (galaxy s5) and it got sprinkled on and the phone was destroyed. The s7 definitely lives up to its potential!!
Amanda J.
Escondido, CA
I love this phone! I have always been a fan of the Galaxy seires of phones but this one is just so much cooler with the Edge features. It does still have a few typical problems, like lag, but it is a great phone all around. The price is really a lot too but I always try to find it on sale.
Freddy G.
The samsung galaxy s7 edge is one of thr most classy and fancy phones that you gonna see these days because this gold platinum color is out of this world you goin to love it for the first time, the camera is so good all your pictures goin to look like a pro because the camera is incredible, is very fast and dont get frozen because the system is strong and the battery last more hours, i recommend it with not doubs if you are looking for a good phone upgrade
Courtney H.
I love this phone. I have had the S7 edge for a few months now and its great. The funny part is I hardly use the edge. This phone look so sleek and cool and that's why I got it. I do love all the other features like finger print scanner and the ultra saving mode is the best.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I was a bit skeptical after having the note 4 since it first came out. But I'm slowly falling in love with this phone! Had to immediately buy a protective case for it though because it felt so fragile! Like even a small bump would crack it in a million pieces!
crystal w.
El campo , TX
I love my phone it's the best so far. I was skeptical at first cause I went from the s4 straight to the s7. and I must say best choice by far. easy to use and great camera. especially if you look even to take pictures like a pro
Cindy b.
Denpasar
I've been using Samsung S7 and it's good so far
Makes my day was great. But lately i realize on my bottom screen it scratch which is not good for me. I'm not sure why. And and the headset of the samsung just broke which is bad. Nut over all i love with my decision ^^
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
Omg I'm in love with this phone. Cnt go wrong. U can do everything on phones these days. Got to get ur self 1.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
Has anyone had any problems with random restarts? Ive had my phone since march of this year and have had atleast 2 random restarts without me pushing anything.
Pretty H.
I'm a big sumsung Galaxy fan. I want to get the S7 edge but I'm scared it won't give me the same satisfaction I got when I 1st got my S4. No phone has done that for me thus far. I find myself going back
lalo b.
san diego
Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice