BY BRIGHTSTAR US SPRINT

Work, rest and play with the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. A massive 5.5-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen goes all the way to the edges of the phone so that you get the maximum area possible to work with. Solid water resistance, great processing and masses of memory round out this Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. see more...

Martha M.
Snellville
My poor phone broke and had to upgrade to the 7. I love it. Has a front camera flash light. My battery last forever and the charger it came with charges extremly fast
Sarah L.
i lpve this phone even though i have broken amd smashed the screen my phone is still working. very fast and clear screen.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
1,044 reviews

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years
Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco
Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Yesser N.
Hello my name is yesser i'm from tunisia I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my FACEBOOK account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
it's amazing phone also fantastic

this is my adress
Name: yesser naimi
Adress : Hay ibn kaldoun  450 kef
Zip code : 7100
city: kef
country: tunisia
I am very happy to have a website influenster And I hope you will not let me down
Liked1
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.
Mounira
YOUSSOUF M.
TLEMCEN
Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales in the ARAB WORLD, Best Regards.
saad s.
Best product
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Mauricio S.
MEDLEY, FL
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
1,044 reviews
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch