BY SAMSUNG #1 in Smartphones

Explore the Samsung Galaxy S7—big on screen and slim on profile.

• Bright display on 5.1” Quad HD Super AMOLED screen
  • Water & dust resistance that repels splashes and dunks
  • Sharper low-light images with the world’s first dual-pixel smartphone camera

• Do you influenster on your phone or tablette or pc ? Samsung Gal...5 Answers
  • is Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge water proofor phone?7 Answers
  • So are galaxies better than iPhones? I've used iPhone my entire l...7 Answers
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I am so obsessed with my phone! There are so many features that any tech obsessed person would love! I have the Best Buy exclusive Rose Gold color, which is so gorgeous! I love that the phone is waterproof, which makes it easy to change my song or answer text messages while in the shower or washing dishes, and don't have to worry about water damage! The phone is very durable (i drop my phone a lot, face down quite a bit, not a single scratch or crack on my phone!). Then, there's the edge screen, which I loooove. No matter what screen i'm on, i can use the edge screen to open my fave apps, call my fave contacts, look at sport scores, use as a compass, and so much more! Also love the split screen feature for multitasking with different apps! After using Samsung phones for a few years, i'd never go back to a basic iPhone!!
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Mitchel D.
Fairfield, VT
Had it for less then a year, and for over 6 months I've had problems with it overheating, battery life is horrible, I'm tethered to a charging cable. One time it updated in the middle of the night and I couldn't use it for 2 days, because it self bricked itself. I did a total restore on it, and deleted everything it was good for about a week, then lagging phone apps, when the battery gets to 38% hold on tight its going to just start draining battery fast, and all your apps will slow down. Performance mode would be great, if you could leave it there. But you pretty much have to turn off all the features of the phone in order to use the phone as basic as possible so it doesn't get to laggy.  I've been telling myself im going to buy a new phone for months now... but i couldn't justify it being that ive only had it for under a year!  (Had problems with it since month 4)
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
I love my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Had to replace my S6 because I dropped it and it stopped working. My S6 was white and I was initially disappointed to learn that the S7 wasn't available in white. I ended up with Coral Blue and I absolutely love the color. The big issue I have is with the camera. Two issues: First, the pictures are grainy in low light. Second, when I take a picture with any lights, there are big streaks of light that radiate from the center. I had the same problem with my S6. My husband doesn't have this problem with his S6. I took it to Best Buy, and they couldn't fix it either. I take a lot of pictures and this is so disappointing. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
James S.
After being a die hard Apple fan, I decided to switch to Android due to Apple coming out with the same old product every year with almost nothing new. After a few years of using Samsung Galaxy phone, I'm glad I switched. The phone itself runs great, not as soldier as apples IO but still pretty good. What I like the most is how I can completely customise my phone and make it truly mine. I can also down load far more apps from Google play store or even from the web itself. It's also more user friendly when connecting it non Apple products such as laptops and PCs. Samsung has also come out with far more features such as the finger print unlock long before Apple has. At this rate, I'll be sticking with Samsung.
Andrew M.
I love this phone. I have had bad experiences with other Samsung phones, however, this one has renewed my trust in the company.

The phone is fast and super responsive. It plays any game I have thrown at it including emulating PlayStation and computer games. It has the processing power to remotely control my laptop so I can play my games when I'm not in front of my pc.
My only complaint is that the glass back is super easy to break. I broke it the day I got the phone.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Techie Expert
This phone is wonderful as well! It was able to Video Call with other phones as well, which was a nice new feature. Very easy to use. Had an amazing back camera and a PRO option to shoot with. Very sleek design and easy to hold. Very up to speed and great to customize themes and how your messaging looked.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Techie Expert
This was actually the phone the I just recently upgraded from. I loved it, it worked so well and there were so many different things I could do with it. Everyday I found something new i could do. Now I have the s8!
Cecelia H.
Arvada, CO
I love love love my edge!!! I love how thin it is. The camera is great to capture my babies moments!! It meet my expectations and so much more!! So happy I stuck with Samsung edge instead of the iPhone
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Techie Expert
Neat phone but it breaks way to easy. I have had many other phones that last for years. This one cracked in less than 2 weeks. The back is slick looking but it is glass so it broke as well. There is no protection on the front with the screen being so exposed. It does take great pictures though. There is no expandable memory but I use my Google drive so that is okay for me.
How much did it cost
Tamara P.
If anyone has this, Does putting a case in this make the side panel a Hassel to use or does.it not effect it?
Lena C.
Strunk, KY
Opinions on battery life and camera?
Aakanksha A.
Is the edge feature worth it?
fanuel c.
is Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge water proofor phone?