Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

by Samsung

Explore the Samsung Galaxy S7—big on screen and slim on profile.

• Bright display on 5.1” Quad HD Super AMOLED screen
  • Water & dust resistance that repels splashes and dunks
  • Sharper low-light images with the world’s first dual-pixel smartphone camera

ME encanta este celular mi esposo tiene modelo toma buenas fotos los vídeos los enfoca bien es súper rápido
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ?es una buen celular pero prefiero quedarme con mi celular samsung galaxy s6 edge ustedes que opinan??
Is it better than iPhone?
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge!
How would you rate this product?
Emely C.
Bronx, NY
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge uploaded by Emely C.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge uploaded by Emely C.
I loved this phone so much,😢 the software was great the price was pretty high but it is Samsung they make great products: I believe I paid $700 🤔. The backing is made out of glass so it is extremely sensitive, when I accidentally dropped it the first time the back completely shattered and I had to get it fixed. When I dropped it a second time it shattered again, I covered it with a phone case and did not get it fixed which lead to accidental water damage which ruined it completely 😭..The phone itself though was so easy to use & it had such a sleek look. It’s worth the money you just have to take really good care of it get a GOOD protective case & don’t be like me .🤦🏻‍♀️
Marissa B.
Bunker Hill, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
Love my Samsung galaxy phones! I've had quite a few over the years and I love how sleek and simple the look is. It has so many great options and is easy to navigate. Perfect size! I had a note previously and it's nice to come back to a more ergonomic size in your hand. I haven't really figured out the edge, although it looks cool, I just don't think it's really that necessary for what I need.
Lance K.
Loves Park, IL
I have had 3 Samsung phones now and this one by far is great. They really have narrowed down what users want in a phone. The edge features are convenient and I actually use them. Only down side is it lacks grip due to the stainless look all around, but I plan on getting a case for it so that should take care of that.
Chelsie P.
Stevenson, MD
I've had my phone for about a week now and I absolutely love it! The screen and resolution on it is amazing. I love the S health app Andrew will be using it quite frequently and I am trying to get more in shape. The only issue I have is getting used to holding it in a way that my fingers aren't accidentally hitting the edge of the screen. But once I put a case on it, it became much easier to hold.
Traci B.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Super fast phone and Internet. The screen is crystal clear. Watching movies and playing games on this phone is second to none. The size is perfect and feels great in your hands. Great sound and camera. Would highly recommend!
Mar B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This phone is fantastic! I am still learning all of the little helpful thingstaff that this phone has compared to my last phone.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a phone that my son, daughter-in-law and grandson loves to use. I think all cell phones are pricey. Samsung makes good products.
Clarissa M.
Greenville, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
I want this phone so bad but i can not afford it. But i have played on it and it is amazing phone wonderful pictures loud speaker just really expensive
Shira M.
Bakersfield, CA
It’s been a while since I used this phone but I remember how much I loved it before it was lost. I have an iPhone 10 and would even prefer this phone over it even though there are tons of new galaxy phones that came out after this one. It’s fast, has tons of app options and cool gidgets. Plus you can customize it and it has an amazing camera. Waaaayyyy better than iPhone cameras in my opinion. iPhones really zoom in on selfies while this one doesn’t so they look a million times better. I’ll be definitely switching to a newer model of this phone as my iPhones charging port stopped working. Which my old Samsung galaxy s7 edge worked for years without that problem and whoever found it is probably still enjoying it lol
Lyanne E.
Lake Wales, FL
I upgraded to this from the s6 and I wouldn't go back I love the fact that you can add more memory and the dual edge is awesome the battery is long lasting even after playing music all day at work i go home and still have more than 50% of battery left and the low light camera is a plus.

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mirey L.
I think you're right! I notice the same regarding my Samsung S9...((
Christofer H.
il y a 2 ans
Azharr أ. il y a 2 ans
Honestly, I've heard a lot about this product and it's all positive with high quality   But I didn't try this if I tried it. Frankly I use a phone from the same company