BY SAMSUNG #8 in Smartphones

Explore the Samsung Galaxy S7—big on screen and slim on profile.

• Bright display on 5.1” Quad HD Super AMOLED screen
  • Water & dust resistance that repels splashes and dunks
  • Sharper low-light images with the world’s first dual-pixel smartphone camera

• Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Apple iPhone 6s Ok all you “Infl...4 Answers
  • If anyone has this, Does putting a case in this make the ...13 Answers
  • How much did it cost16 Answers
Gisella G.
Port Saint Lucie
Out of all the phones I have owned in the past, this is by far the best one yet. It is affordable, I got mine for $319.99 (refurbished & unlocked on Amazon) in the color Coral Blue and a few days later, it was $200 only! The performance is beyond magnificent, fast, and efficient. In my settings, I can optimize my device, activate different modes of battery saving, clear space, strengthen security, free up memory, clean cache, maintain my device performance, and access storage. I can change a plethora of other options of course. Don't even get me started on the camera. The clarify is phenomenal and the camera offers multiple settings to enhance or alter your photographs. It runs apps with ease and you can even change your performance mode. Mine came with 32 gigabytes of internal space but there is an SD slot on the top of the phone. The battery is internal so you cannot remove it. The battery life hasn't proven defective or caused any problems so far so I wouldn't worry about that. The GalaxyS7 Edge has a futuristic design and a glass back that shines gorgeously. The screen edge is exceptional because it offers more of the picture of what you are viewing, which comes in handy when watching movies, videos, playing games, or viewing photos. You can also check your notifications by sliding across the screen in sleep mode, not even having to light up your phone. Finally, I can unlock my phone with ease by using my fingerprint.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Mitchel D.
Fairfield, VT
Had it for less then a year, and for over 6 months I've had problems with it overheating, battery life is horrible, I'm tethered to a charging cable. One time it updated in the middle of the night and I couldn't use it for 2 days, because it self bricked itself. I did a total restore on it, and deleted everything it was good for about a week, then lagging phone apps, when the battery gets to 38% hold on tight its going to just start draining battery fast, and all your apps will slow down. Performance mode would be great, if you could leave it there. But you pretty much have to turn off all the features of the phone in order to use the phone as basic as possible so it doesn't get to laggy.  I've been telling myself im going to buy a new phone for months now... but i couldn't justify it being that ive only had it for under a year!  (Had problems with it since month 4)
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I am so obsessed with my phone! There are so many features that any tech obsessed person would love! I have the Best Buy exclusive Rose Gold color, which is so gorgeous! I love that the phone is waterproof, which makes it easy to change my song or answer text messages while in the shower or washing dishes, and don't have to worry about water damage! The phone is very durable (i drop my phone a lot, face down quite a bit, not a single scratch or crack on my phone!). Then, there's the edge screen, which I loooove. No matter what screen i'm on, i can use the edge screen to open my fave apps, call my fave contacts, look at sport scores, use as a compass, and so much more! Also love the split screen feature for multitasking with different apps! After using Samsung phones for a few years, i'd never go back to a basic iPhone!!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Jillian V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had my phone for almost 2 years. I honestly don't care for the edge but the galaxy s series is my favorite. This phone is water resistant. The camera is great but not for long distances. It does lag if you have a lot of apps but a good ram booster helps. I love how there is a lot of memory. I can't wait to get a new galaxy as they keep coming up with more.
James S.
After being a die hard Apple fan, I decided to switch to Android due to Apple coming out with the same old product every year with almost nothing new. After a few years of using Samsung Galaxy phone, I'm glad I switched. The phone itself runs great, not as soldier as apples IO but still pretty good. What I like the most is how I can completely customise my phone and make it truly mine. I can also down load far more apps from Google play store or even from the web itself. It's also more user friendly when connecting it non Apple products such as laptops and PCs. Samsung has also come out with far more features such as the finger print unlock long before Apple has. At this rate, I'll be sticking with Samsung.
Zoey N.
One of the most comfortable phone I’ve ever held. So sick with the manageable screen. Sleek design, easy to hold. It’s just the right size and I like it. Speaker is pretty good. Lock switch on the right hand side is really convenient. Touch screen is amazing! Don’t make me start on the camera ! Photo quality is excellent! Great phone!
Brandon T.
Rainelle, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is an awesome phone. You can tell they are using quality products and the price is affordable for what you get. Phone has a great battery life, wireless charging, quick charging, great camera, and other great features. If you are considering purchasing this product, I would highly suggest you do.
John M.
Melbourne
Got my S7 edge about 2.5 years ago now. My biggest issue is the curved edge gets nicked up easily even though I use an Otter box case. Batter life is decent for about 35 house of mixed use. The screen is clear and good colors Audio is a little muffled due to the case but when it is out, it sounds good (for a phone)
How much did it cost
Tamara P.
If anyone has this, Does putting a case in this make the side panel a Hassel to use or does.it not effect it?
Lena C.
Strunk, KY
Opinions on battery life and camera?
Aakanksha A.
Is the edge feature worth it?
Diamela D.
So are galaxies better than iPhones? I've used iPhone my entire life, but my boyfriend has a galaxy and I've learned a few small things that are better. I've been thinking about switching but I'm not so sure. Should I keep my trusty iPhone or switch to android/galaxy?