BY SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AM

Combine incredible water resistance with a great screen and a powerful processor, and you get the Samsung Galaxy S7. It's built to withstand dunks in water for up to 30 minutes, and then you can wipe it off and get playing with a 5.1-inch touchscreen. The Samsung Galaxy S7 enjoys a quad-core processor for ultra-fast responsiveness. see more...

hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years
Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco
Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Idrissi A.
Meknes-Fes
Hello i really love this awesome device!
Tanks for all effort to create this website
I dont have a phone this is my mother's phone.
So please if you can to send this awesome device to
Lot Najah Rue Bir Anzarane
N11 etage 2
Boufekrane 50300
Meknes-fes
Tanks!
Tanya D.
Dartmouth , NS
My current phone. The feel, picture quality to how on point it is in quickness is just some of the reasons I use this phone. Do far out of all Samsung phones this is the best in my eyes
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I LOVE this phone, fantastic quality, screen is excellent, have dropped the phone and gotten it wet and it still works perfectly. Great memory and fast processor. Good quality camera, not sure the burst setting is quite as good as the advert suggests but I haven't used it that much. A few times the phone has shut off unexpectedly - but a quick google shows you how to reset it and it works fine again when it turns back on. Apparently this is a common problem, mine has done it twice in about 10 months but no lasting damage has resulted. Otherwise, it seems genuinely bomb proof! I don't have a screen cover on and it still doesn't have a single scratch, I use a thin see through case on the back which apparently distributes the impact when dropped to prevent damage - like I said, I've dropped this phone a few times and with the case on, it's always been fine. Would highly recommend - I got mine as refurbished from Amazon warehouse and its been great :-)
saad s.
Best product
Fairouza B.
Oran 3100

Hellooooooo,
well im in looooooove With this phone and With all the products of this great company i find it very useful if you allow me to review youuuur products i Will very grateful . My name is fairouza i am from algeria m'y adress is 1 rue cem mansouri brahim hassien ettoual benfreha oran
Hello i am really in love with this phone and if i can just once win it
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
What features do you love most about this phone?
Brahim Q.
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch