Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (AT&T) Certified Pre-Owned

by Samsung

NULL

Tiene resistencia a los golpes?
I love Samsung phones. Which is the best one that you recommend?
How i get this? Phone
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (AT&T) Certified Pre-Owned!
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband has had a bad experience with this phone. From the first couple of weeks after purchasing it he had issues with it freezing. It would shut off also out of the blue. He would go to use his phone and it would be off. After telling the phone several times he didn't want the newest update the phone went ahead and updated itself. This newest update slowed the phone down tremendously.
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (AT&T) Certified Pre-Owned uploaded by Ashley B.
I got this phone unwillingly. It had weird software issues and several gigs of apps that were just samsung bloatware. The battery wouldn't last all day after about two and a half years of use. I had this phone for a total of three and a half years til it sadly fell out of the car and broke. Samsung Galaxy S7, Black, 32GB, (T-Mobile)
Rachel W.
Clarksburg
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this phone to death. I have dropped it a ton of times and it still doesn't break. I can be on the phone with someone, and browse the internet at the same time. It isn't too big of a phone so it fits nicely in my pocket. It comes in handy most of the time and I would recommend it to others!
Ayysleth D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
To say I love my S7 is an under statement. I had apple products for years until I tried the S7. the camera quality is amazing ! I had never taken better pictures with a phone... t The S7 is more than a phone. I can do so much with it. The design is incredible and how light it is.
michael R.
Fresno, CA
Great phone easy to work no issues so far, apps work well,battery works well and lasts longer, the camera and lighting is perfect. Good price for the quality it provides. Sound is great and if you get it with AT&T it is beyond worth it. If your looking for a new phone then look no further
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Es un excelente teléfono, sin dudas Samsung casi nunca decepciona. Lo usé alrededor de dos años. Muy práctico, con buena estética. Modo de respuesta a comandos bastante rápido. Calidad de las fotos excelente. La batería sentía que se agotaba muy rápido, solo duraba unas 6 horas. Y se calentaba bastante. Además su versión de androide ya no me permitía aprovechar las mejoras que algunas aplicaciones iban incluyendo en sus actualizaciones. Pero por lo demás un excelente teléfono.
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge cell phone is perfect for everything I need to do. It has a great amount of memory for my music and variety of ring tones. Playing games on it is easy to do. And the options of increasing the size of everything is great for me since I have trouble seeing everything in order to read. I love android phones so this is perfect for me. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Jenny D.
Aurora, IL
Great phone! I like that it is not as slippery as the s6. what's also nice is that it has expandable memory via an SD card. takes great photos
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Its an ok phone. I have always used Apple products but my husband bought us Samsung Galaxy's and I would much better using an Iphone. There is so much on this phone to do. Its easy to set and use. I don't like the fact there is no facetime. The volume could be a lot louder. I will not be buying another Galaxy anytime soon.
Rubi G.
This Galaxy s7 phone is great. Good picture quality. Battery life is great. It also has a slot for sd card for extra storage.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie M.
Loveland, OH
il y a 3 ans
Bonita K. il y a un an
Yessssa!! Mine does, it gets so hot it shuts off!! Bad phone!