BY SAMSUNG #4 in Smartphones

Explore the Samsung Galaxy S7—big on screen and slim on profile.

• Bright display on 5.1” Quad HD Super AMOLED screen
  • Water & dust resistance that repels splashes and dunks
  • Sharper low-light images with the world’s first dual-pixel smartphone camera

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pretty much in love with this phone! I just got it today and I have steadily been a Samsung Galaxy fan but compared to the s5 I had, this takes the cake. So many options for customizing features, not only display features but you can make this phone do pretty much anything you'd like.

It came with a fast charger, less than 20 minutes and phone was fully charged from being on 6%. It also came with this attachment that you could plug up to your old phone to transfers all pictures, contacts, apps, files EVERYTHING! Even my lock and home screen savers were transferred which took no time at all. Yes my old phone was a Samsung but it can be hooked up to any other phone to transfer all your goodies. And vice versa.

This phone like all the others came with head phone but this time it came with headphones that have a mic which is perfect for me. It also came with these extra rubber pieces for the headphones because some people have smaller or larger ear holes.

Definitely recommending!!!
Jonathan M.
Austin, TX
I have been a long time galaxy user and I get more impressed every time I get a new one. The S7 is a phnominal phone. I love that it has expandable memory and the battery life is rediculous. At first I was a little disappointed that the battery wasn't replaceble, but with the fast charge feature, this isn't a problem. I also love the way it fits in your hand, nice and solid.
The camera is also off the charts! The pictures it takes are almost comparable to my Canon 70d. oh and the water proof feature is pretty awesome too. I shot video underwater with no problem.

Cons: the speaker is a little muffled for a few minutes after coming out of the water. The all Glass body is a nice feel and look, but more susceptible to breaking.

All in all, I love my phones (yes I have the S7 and the S7 edge) the are everything anyone could ever need from a phone.
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
Love my phone. I was using a Samsung Galaxy s5 active and man was this an upgrade! I got the Samsung Galaxy s7 32 gb in gold. And i never thought I would love a phone this much. I am so clumsy so when my upgrade was here i was sacred to try anything else due to the fact that I could drop my old phone and nothing would happen to it. The guy that was helping me let me know that is phone was pretty durable and waterproof as well. So I took a chance and got this phone. Don't worry I have a really good case in this phone to help me out whenever I drop it. I love the size and the fast charge mode it has on here. Another thing I love is the waterproof this phone has! Am so glad I got this phone am am even more glad that they had different color options and I have a thing for gold so I just had to get the dam gold.
Angela B.
I am a lifetime Android users.
S7 is the bomb. Rose Gold 👊👊👊👊

First and foremost the camera forward facing is wayyyy better than its predecessor. I love my phone just for this reason.

Ok the Milk Way music free streaming is awesome, now known as and always been backed ny Slacker Radio. Not all for buying subscription, but I'll take 2wk trial.

Took some time to get used to the notifications and turning them off. I was getting notification for EVERYTHING when I got this.

The clarity of videos/images are beautiful.
I still use wireless charger from old Droid, compatible.

I do miss removable battery. That feature alone made us different from IPhone. Now we are closely resembling each other.

Other than than memory is great so far. Remember u can get backup memory storage.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
My mother has this phone and I have to say it's okay. It's pretty big, it has the curved edges which is a feature that I don't like, it comes in other colors, but the one thing that drives me insane about this phone is how slow it works when I want to go on an app or taping on the photo icon or any other icon. It also just doesn't meet my expectations anymore. My mom needs to install and anti- virus for this phone to check up on how fast it runs, and junk that needs to be cleaned and checking to see if anything is wrong with the phone making sure there are no threats or anything like that. The price is a little to high for what it actually is but I mean Samsung is trying its best to make a phone that functions similar to the iPhone. Overall it's a good product.
Robin C.
Worth, IL
First off, I love the Android Galaxy S series. The phones really are better than Iphones. I got the Galaxy S7 in black a couple months ago. The graphics are so clear, colorful, and vivid. My phone has features of a computer like the duel screens and minimzing screens while looking just as good. I have dropped my phone plenty of times and there hasn't been a scratch on the screen or even the outside casing. I love how you can put a sd card in to allow for how much space you need. I collect a lot of songs so I have thousands of songs on my phone. I haven't even really touched all the open space I have left on the sd card. The cherry on the top is the oculus that the galaxy connects to. It really is an experience everyone should try.
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA
Absolutely love my new Samsung S7 in fact I love it so much I went out and bought my husband one too! The camera is phenomenal and the selfie camera takes fantastic photos as well! The android operating system is extremely fast and allows me to stream and skype with ease! I highly recommend this phone and it even came with a set of earbuds and a case for them! This phone is expensive but you definitely get your money's worth. You will not regret this purchase. Also I opted for this model over the edge not because of price but because this model and the edge have the same amount of pixels making the edge appear lower quality on the screen compared to the S7 because it stretches the image out to fit the larger screen.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Out of all the phones Ive ever owned this is by far my favorite. Before this phone I had the galaxy s5 which was ok but gave me a ton of headaches as it got older. By which I mean toward the end of my first year with it, it was running slow, drained charge very quickly etc etc. Ive had this one for 10 months now and I havent had any problems. I love the size of it, fits smoothly in my small grip. I absolutely love the camara. Photos are crisp and beautiful, not to mention the variety of modes you can shoot with. In manual mode you can play with ISO which is great for night shots. And the other modes are great as well.
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
As far as im concerned the only good thing about this phone is that its waterproof. I had it for only a little while because i didnt like it. I was spoiled by LG. this phone is durable i will give it that but if your looking for quality photos or just game this is not the phone for you. The selfie camera is shotty. And the back camera is only just a little bit better. There werent many options for photo editing either. If you are considering this phone, please dont. Like i said the only reason this phone was amazing is because i have a habit of dropping my phones into full mop buckets and this phone is waterproof
Ashli T.
Bakersfield, CA
Picture quality is amazing. The resolution is amazing. The speaker is located at the bottom of the phone which is a plus so the speaker is no longer covered when you place your phone down. It has fast changing capabilities and really charges fast, i would say a full charge in about 2 hours in my experience. For someone who uses their phone all day this phone stays charged for the majority of it which i foubd to be problematic with previous phones. It also has expandable memory sotrage which is a must and overall is just a really nice phone.
Paula S.
How do you like this?
Sonia M.
¿Que prefieren iphone o samsung???
somia l.
is it good phone
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Any differences between the s6 and the s7?
Jodie R.
I have a Samsung Galaxy s5. What are the benefits of upgrading to the S7?