Add a Photo

By SAMSUNG
#10 in Smartphones

Explore the Samsung Galaxy S7—big on screen and slim on profile.

• Bright display on 5.1” Quad HD Super AMOLED screen
  • Water & dust resistance that repels splashes and dunks
  • Sharper low-light images with the world’s first dual-pixel smartphone camera
Photos (17)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD

Pretty much in love with this phone! I just got it today and I have steadily been a Samsung Galaxy fan but compared to the s5 I had, this takes the cake. So many options for customizing features, not only display features but you can make this phone do pretty much anything you'd like.

It came with a fast charger, less than 20 minutes and phone was fully charged from being on 6%. It also came with this attachment that you could plug up to your old phone to transfers all pictures, contacts, apps, files EVERYTHING! Even my lock and home screen savers were transferred which took no time at all. Yes my old phone was a Samsung but it can be hooked up to any other phone to transfer all your goodies. And vice versa.

This phone like all the others came with head phone but this time it came with headphones that have a mic which is perfect for me. It also came with these extra rubber pieces for the headphones because some people have smaller or larger ear holes.

Definitely recommending!!!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Elk Grove, CA

Even though is advertised as being water resistant and not waterproof it seems like it could be; because of ip rating and well I went swimming and used it under water for almost 2 hours I had no troubles with it damaging any of internal ports or components of the phone. I suggest if you going to buy the phone make sure to go to settings and go to the application manager and go to the battery and click on details there will be a option to save battery on every application you use if you don't you're going suffer a lot of drainage in battery because sometimes apps stay in the background taking up all the ram and draining the battery life. One last thing for the us models it has a Sony camera sensor and a Qualcomm snapdragon processor and for other countries outside of the us it uses a Samsung exynos processor and a Samsung oiscell camera sensor. You also might want to buy a really good case because the phone is made of a glass back and aluminum alloy side and bottoms.
Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
Las Vegas, NV

I have been a long time galaxy user and I get more impressed every time I get a new one. The S7 is a phnominal phone. I love that it has expandable memory and the battery life is rediculous. At first I was a little disappointed that the battery wasn't replaceble, but with the fast charge feature, this isn't a problem. I also love the way it fits in your hand, nice and solid.
The camera is also off the charts! The pictures it takes are almost comparable to my Canon 70d. oh and the water proof feature is pretty awesome too. I shot video underwater with no problem.

Cons: the speaker is a little muffled for a few minutes after coming out of the water. The all Glass body is a nice feel and look, but more susceptible to breaking.

All in all, I love my phones (yes I have the S7 and the S7 edge) the are everything anyone could ever need from a phone.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA

Love my phone. I was using a Samsung Galaxy s5 active and man was this an upgrade! I got the Samsung Galaxy s7 32 gb in gold. And i never thought I would love a phone this much. I am so clumsy so when my upgrade was here i was sacred to try anything else due to the fact that I could drop my old phone and nothing would happen to it. The guy that was helping me let me know that is phone was pretty durable and waterproof as well. So I took a chance and got this phone. Don't worry I have a really good case in this phone to help me out whenever I drop it. I love the size and the fast charge mode it has on here. Another thing I love is the waterproof this phone has! Am so glad I got this phone am am even more glad that they had different color options and I have a thing for gold so I just had to get the dam gold.
Angela B.
Angela B.

I am a lifetime Android users.
S7 is the bomb. Rose Gold 👊👊👊👊

First and foremost the camera forward facing is wayyyy better than its predecessor. I love my phone just for this reason.

Ok the Milk Way music free streaming is awesome, now known as and always been backed ny Slacker Radio. Not all for buying subscription, but I'll take 2wk trial.

Took some time to get used to the notifications and turning them off. I was getting notification for EVERYTHING when I got this.

The clarity of videos/images are beautiful.
I still use wireless charger from old Droid, compatible.

I do miss removable battery. That feature alone made us different from IPhone. Now we are closely resembling each other.

Other than than memory is great so far. Remember u can get backup memory storage.
Christa H.
Christa H.

I have had only Galaxy phones since discovering the s3 years ago and this phone is glorious. I loved my s5 (skipped the s6) and this is just a sleeker, fancier, easier to use version with an AMAZING camera. I took a picture with my s5 the day I got the s7 then compared picture quality. The s5 looked like garbage. And this phone is waterproof WITHOUT the little flap over the charger hole like the s5 that broke off within a week. I think the Edge is nicer looking and it comes with way more case options, but for the clumsier person, like myself, the regular s7 with a halfway decent case is pretty sturdy. I've dropped it a few times in the two months I've had it and you can't even tell.

tl;dr This phone is the bomb with an orgasmic camera.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Worth, IL

First off, I love the Android Galaxy S series. The phones really are better than Iphones. I got the Galaxy S7 in black a couple months ago. The graphics are so clear, colorful, and vivid. My phone has features of a computer like the duel screens and minimzing screens while looking just as good. I have dropped my phone plenty of times and there hasn't been a scratch on the screen or even the outside casing. I love how you can put a sd card in to allow for how much space you need. I collect a lot of songs so I have thousands of songs on my phone. I haven't even really touched all the open space I have left on the sd card. The cherry on the top is the oculus that the galaxy connects to. It really is an experience everyone should try.
DAVID C.
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD

This is an amazing phone that I am now using after having used a Windows Phone. Excellent battery life and being waterproof and dust-free with a great camera and plenty of apps make this a good smartphone choice. Fingerprint scanner in addition to a PIN for security is an option many other phones do not have. Samsung pay is incredibly easy to use once you have linked an accepted credit or debit card and you can pay with your phone at most places where you swipe your cards not the insert or chip readers. Great battery life and low light camera (rear) and a selfie front facing camera will excite you as you explore your new phone. Call quality is good with or without headphones and wireless charging will change your life.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA

Absolutely love my new Samsung S7 in fact I love it so much I went out and bought my husband one too! The camera is phenomenal and the selfie camera takes fantastic photos as well! The android operating system is extremely fast and allows me to stream and skype with ease! I highly recommend this phone and it even came with a set of earbuds and a case for them! This phone is expensive but you definitely get your money's worth. You will not regret this purchase. Also I opted for this model over the edge not because of price but because this model and the edge have the same amount of pixels making the edge appear lower quality on the screen compared to the S7 because it stretches the image out to fit the larger screen.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA

Out of all the phones Ive ever owned this is by far my favorite. Before this phone I had the galaxy s5 which was ok but gave me a ton of headaches as it got older. By which I mean toward the end of my first year with it, it was running slow, drained charge very quickly etc etc. Ive had this one for 10 months now and I havent had any problems. I love the size of it, fits smoothly in my small grip. I absolutely love the camara. Photos are crisp and beautiful, not to mention the variety of modes you can shoot with. In manual mode you can play with ISO which is great for night shots. And the other modes are great as well.
Paula S.
Paula S.

How do you like this?
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Any differences between the s6 and the s7?
Jodie R.
Jodie R.

I have a Samsung Galaxy s5. What are the benefits of upgrading to the S7?
ashlie H.
ashlie H.
Sacramento, CA

Does anyone know how long on average the battery lasts for on thus phone? I'm thining of upgrading from an s5, but not sure if it's worth it. Thank you ☺
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park

Is the regular phone or edge better?

Join Now