BY SAMSUNG #9 in Smartphones

Explore the Samsung Galaxy S7—big on screen and slim on profile.

• Bright display on 5.1” Quad HD Super AMOLED screen
  • Water & dust resistance that repels splashes and dunks
  • Sharper low-light images with the world’s first dual-pixel smartphone camera

rachela C.
Salina
Samsung Galaxy is my favorite brand of smart phone. I've never had any problems with the Samsung Galaxy brand no matter which one it is. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is what we have and I am impressed with it. It's got fast, reliable performance. Good amount of storage of course most people even with a good amount of storage still need an SD card for extra storage. I like most of the the apps that come already installed. I like this brand much better than the competition out there such as iPhone. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. It is pricey but I guess it all depends on your budget and what your willing to splurge on. I recommend Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to anyone looking for a new smart phone.
Kirsten L.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Whether it's T Mobiles HORRIBLE service or not! This device is THEE worst I have had the displeasure of owning/using. There's no wonder the "Smart" phone was "free". I tell NY phone out loud, daily how much I hate it! And I hope T Mobiles CEO enjoys reading this review. I pray no one else ever purchases this device or gets it for free with their plan. There's a reason it's free..
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Black, 32GB more...
By far the best phone I have every owned. The picture quality is top notch. And it is easy to use with never any issues. My company use to use only iPhones and when I finally had the option to chose between the S7 or the iPhone 7 a year ago it was a no brainer and I don't regret. I use to have to get a bug fixed once a month and use my insurance plan all the time, but this phone is sturdy, water resistant and over all amazing. I have used it for the past 2 years and still love it and don't feel like I need to upgrade.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Kelli G.
New Brighton, MN
I originally had the Samsung galaxy s blaze back in the day. Then I switched to iPhone 5s when it was new. I switched back to Samsung when the s7 came out and I regret nothing. So much personalization, the phone looks great, great camera as well (the the s8 is EVEN more improved!) Does everything my iPhone could do, plus some. Less expensive, sd card slot, wireless charging option, Wi-Fi calling availability (iPhone was slow on that uptake), so when I travelled Europe I could stay on airplane mode but still call my friends and family at home as long as I had Wi-Fi connection.
The screen gives a vibrant beautiful picture as well. I'm going to keep this phone until it dies!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I've loved every Samsung Galaxy phone I've ever bought/used, and this ones no different. The Galaxy S7 is definitely one of my favorites, thus far. The screen is pretty big- which makes everything super easy to see & read, the screen resolution is perf, the colors are bright & the cameras superb- every picture comes out crystallll clear. My daughter was stoked when she got the S7 for her birthday & didn't put it down for about a month lol
Eva C.
Techie Expert Level 4
Recently bought this phone and it is my first time buying an on brand phone. I am so impressed with the camera on the front and back. Excellent volume control and calls are clear. I love the sleek design and the lightweight feel of this phone. Really seems high end. I'll come back later if it ends up irritating me.
Jess T.
Samsung for me is a great phone. When i had apple, i constantly had problems with freezing, itunes, and setting up basic functions.

With samsung i dont run into a single problem, and switching to samsung was the bettet decisions ive made.
Holly C.
Review for: Black, 32GB more...
I upgraded from an S3 so this was a major change for me. I really like the available storage and the option to add more if needed. It is a super fast phone for being a couple years old and I will probably stay a loyal customer.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
Review for: Black, 32GB more...
Slim but a lottlenwode to hand and use with one hand. Quick processor, nice camera but within a couple months I had an issue with dead pixels. Eventually the phone screen quit completely and I had to get a replacement from Samsung.
Paula S.
How do you like this?
Sonia M.
Techie Expert Level 1
¿Que prefieren iphone o samsung???
somia l.
is it good phone
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Any differences between the s6 and the s7?
Jodie R.
I have a Samsung Galaxy s5. What are the benefits of upgrading to the S7?