BY SAMSUNG #44 in Phone Headsets

Original Samsung Galaxy S6 bundled headphone that is also distributed for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Android Smartphone, the Headset features 3.5mm stereo plug with Volume Key will allow you to listen to your music and make calls easily. This headset delivers amazing sound so you can enjoy and maximize the features of your smart phone. These headsets feature 2 speakers in each ear piece, giving your dynamic bass and clear high tones. It has easy to use volume controls and answer/end button for added convenience. The flat cable design makes these perfect for traveling. see more...

chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
Recieved these head phones when I purchased my s6 and they work great still have them after. Year or so. Never had a problem with them so can't complain.
This site is very impressive I liked this very much I will tell my friends about this site I was impressed by the beautiful and wonderful publication of the publication I wish to get a comment I liked the site very much Thank you wonderful Thank you I hope to get this beautiful thing because there is no beautiful site such as this and its products wonderful I am very happy because I told you and I told you what I want to say thank you

KAREN T.
Este audífono viene con el teléfono celular Sansung J7 que compré hace casi 1 año y todavía me dure, los llevo en todas partes, el cable sigue intacta y la recepción es buena a pesar de que se pliegan y se guardo en mi billetera con todo mi las cosas y son suaves para el oído no se molestan, o maltratan a diferencia de otros auriculares.Lo recomiendo.