Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #63 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Do Ç.
09026
Wonderful I loved it very luxurious and very beautiful thing I can not do without
NiŜs R.
Hello
My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most because its quality is very high and color is more than wonderful ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful
 All the respect and appreciation
my email : nissrineber2003@gmail.com
zarea l.
This is such a great phone i mean it’s reliable, not easily cracked or damaged, and has many new and amazing features. The best feature is most definitely the camera i mean you would go crazy if you would see how the pictures come out so clear.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
saad s.
Best product
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA

This phone is one of the finest and the best smart phones in terms of form and edition, and it is from a prestigious company and know about the world and famous when the big and small phones beautiful like this phone and I talk about my personal experience that it is very good
Amine S.
djelfa Hassi Bahbah Al Khadra Building 336 Bab 05
I want to try this product. I hear a new word on Samsum and I want to see this phone set up to set up and try.
I thank the
owner of the company and the new products as well as Samsung, which
always fascinates us with its products that capture attention
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
This is the only phone I have loved in a very long time! It's the perfect length for my hands and slim enough to go in my pockets. The sound quality is amazing when playing movies and music. Headphones are obviously even better, which Samsung always provides! The camera is 16mp and you can always adjust the clarity with so many extras like a professional camera. One thing that sets this apart from the S7 is it has the ability to become a remote control to anything! I can control my TV, Ac, heater, even my neighbors tv when they leave it on all night!😂😂
Denae G.
Pasadena, TX
This is a great phone I loved it I did everything I needed plus some of my favorite had to be the style of the phone is very nice looking and unique works well the only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't add a Sim card to it came with a certain amount of memory but it was great
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
I got my s six a little over 5 months ago and I love it. It's way better than apple because of the fact you can personalize it. Plus the camera quality is out of this world. The videos I take on my phone look so beautiful. I would recommend this phone to everyone in the world.