Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #65 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Olivia J.
Dongola, IL
I have the s6 edge and it sucks. The charger port is broke inside so the only way I can charge it is on the wireless charging pad. It definitely is not reliable it hardly charges and overheats way too much I get calls from contacts that aren't my contacts but read as if they are. I will be going back to iPhone as Samsung products are not worth it.
Kerry W.
Canyon Country, CA
Its okay, the camera could be better and the phone keeps shutting down in the middle of doing things. I need to take it in to get check out.
Patricia A.
Switched from the iPhone for a while. Very impressed with the screen and camera. What I didn't like was the uninstallable bloatware. If I paid for this phone, I own it. I don't want 3rd party apps. Performance also, very fast for the first couple weeks then starts to deteriorate. On the iPhone, performance is consistent from Day 1 to last day of ownership unless you have the very old iPhone 4s or older models.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, NJ
This phone broke on the 1st week of buying. Remind me never to buy a more delicate phone. I don't know what made me buy this phone. Maybe the next phone will be more sturdy.
Isela C.
Austin, TX
Phone worked great for about a year, but I had serious issues after the system upgrade. It kept freezing on me and kept closing my apps.
Heather M.
This phone was wonderful in the beginning. As other cell phones, they start to die around a year old. In the beginning I would have given this phone a 5, but the RAM degrades over time and you cannot move most apps to the SD card. I now have the Samsung Note 5 and it is wonderful.
Suanne W.
I'm still sad I gave up my iPhone for this. My husband however loves his! I don't love the keyboard, apps aren't as funstional, etc.
PRESTON T.
Anna, TX
Not the best and not the worst. I like the size of the screen and the camera quality. On the other hand the battery dies rather quick while it charges quick as well. I have noticed several slow times and freezing when I don't have anything running. Needs work but better than some.
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
Not a great phone.
Would definitely recommend the 5 or the 7, this one was just kind of stuck inbetween featuring out the highlights of the other two
Kelsey M.
Charlotte, NC
Love this phone, perfect transition from the s5, love the interface, not too many updates, not as durable as the 5 but no problems yet