Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #65 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

zarea l.
This is such a great phone i mean it’s reliable, not easily cracked or damaged, and has many new and amazing features. The best feature is most definitely the camera i mean you would go crazy if you would see how the pictures come out so clear.
s b.
Samsung kept everything much more simple, intuitive, and beautiful. As a result, the Galaxy S6 is the best smartphone any person can currently. My review will focus on 3 key aspects: exterior design and materials, tech specs and hardware performance, and interface and ui. I will also point out outstanding and new features along the way.

Exterior Design: Although at first the Galaxy S6 may not look completely different from the Galaxy S5, it is leaps and bounds ahead of its predecessor. The 2 sheets of Gorilla Glass 4 adorning the front and back make the phone feel extremely premium, resolving common complaint about the previous generation. It has a full metal band surrounding it, rather than a faux plastic one. Now, the feel in hand is comparable to the iPhone 6, and the design is elegant while familiar. The Black Sapphire color on the back shimmers beautifully in the light, changing into an almost purple/dark blue shade. Since the phone is so thin at 6.8 mm, the camera module protrudes slightly from the chassis, however it does not affect the phone. There is a sapphire lens to protect the camera, but placing the phone in a case should alleviate the protruding camera issue. Going to the front. there is a typical rectangular home button with a recent apps capacitive key on the left, with a back key on the right. Overall, the Galaxy S6 is the best phone Samsung has ever designed; however, the sealed battery and absence of a micro SD card slot may upset many. I do not replace the batteries in my phone nor add SD cards for storage, but customers from the Galaxy devices before may be unhappy
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
This is the only phone I have loved in a very long time! It's the perfect length for my hands and slim enough to go in my pockets. The sound quality is amazing when playing movies and music. Headphones are obviously even better, which Samsung always provides! The camera is 16mp and you can always adjust the clarity with so many extras like a professional camera. One thing that sets this apart from the S7 is it has the ability to become a remote control to anything! I can control my TV, Ac, heater, even my neighbors tv when they leave it on all night!😂😂
Evelyn D.
Oakhurst, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this phone. I used to have an iPhone, but this is definitely an upgrade. I love the fact I can customize every aspect of it, and widgets are an amazing tool to see emails at a glance or even BuzzFeed quizzes. The shape of the phone is nice, and I like how it slides into pockets better than the iPhone. The phone can also be charged wirelessly, a cool feature I use all the time. When they say the phone is water resistant, they MEAN it. My phone was sitting in water for around 3 hours and it still works completely fine now! Love this phone, I will for sure be sticking with the brand.
addie r.
Old hickory, TN
Ok so i like this phone i do...but something about it not using an sd card throws me off... or even not having a battery i can remove. ( anti-i-phone here) so that thought alone make me shiver.... its a great phone pictures come out beautiful..big screen is a plus for me since i like to watch YouTube alot..and best of all it's easy as pie to use. I love it!
Andrew S.
Indianapolis, IN
My wife was recently looking for a new phone and want to out local Sprint store and she just fell in love with all the apps and features of the phone. The phone has met all her expectations and then some. She wishes that she could have a bigger memory as she takes lots of pictures but overall very pleased with the device.
Jongin N.
Theres no words that can express my love for this phone and brand. I just love samsung since. I had an iphone before but every 3 months there will be an update. Huhuh. Samsung doesn't need that. You can delete things you don't want/ need on the phone and the quality is amazing! The only down thing is that the back is glass so you M U S T keep a case on it or be careful enough not to drop this beauty.
Denae G.
Pasadena, TX
This is a great phone I loved it I did everything I needed plus some of my favorite had to be the style of the phone is very nice looking and unique works well the only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't add a Sim card to it came with a certain amount of memory but it was great
PRESTON T.
Anna, TX
Not the best and not the worst. I like the size of the screen and the camera quality. On the other hand the battery dies rather quick while it charges quick as well. I have noticed several slow times and freezing when I don't have anything running. Needs work but better than some.
Kylee F.
Salina, KS
Such a great phone with a long battery life and a great camera. I haven't had any problems with it and always get great reception wherever I go. The camera is amazing and one of the best features of this phone. It's also been a great phone for customizing text size and numbers.