Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #47 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Pueblo, CO
I love my cellphone I always buy Samsung brands it has a lot of storage and it also has a nice color
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
San Antonio, TX
Easy to use. Pricey. Did not get through Sprint got through ATT. User friendly. Had good upgrades .
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Greensboro, NC
Awesome phone, it charges well and it fits my daily needs. I am very busy and make my life easier.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Fresno, CA
Great Phone. It had a lot of memory which makes it a top priority, and it's just a great phone.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love the graphics and the camera quality. It is speedy and has a lot of space. Overall: good
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Irving, TX
Good product easy to base and food communication device for everyday use android platform
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
San Bernardino, CA
Great phone great serve and great graphics over all great working phone and camara is wonderful 👍👍👍👍
I love this phone! Very cool, awesome camera, super fast phone! Best phone out there in my opinion@
monica m.
monica m.
Awesome phone I love it it's been great so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Thought I was going to like this phone way more. But honestly, it is overrated. Doesn't have a shortcut to turn on and off your media (which I'm always doing since I constantly switch from wifi to data) (the HTC m7 had it).... The camera was alright as well. I prefer the iphone one. Should've just stuck to the iphone 6 and that's saying a lot since I hate apple !