Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #63 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Stephanie P.
Greensboro, NC
Awesome phone, it charges well and it fits my daily needs. I am very busy and make my life easier.
Samantha T.
Angier, NC
Love the size, the white phone, the available cases and all the upgrades! The camera is phenomenal!
I love this phone! Very cool, awesome camera, super fast phone! Best phone out there in my opinion@
Tessa C.
MIDDLETOWN, OH
I love my phone. I did not get the edge one. mine is through t mobile. I have no issues worth it
Karla L.
Torrance, CA
Love this phone great size not so big and cool features the white version is so pretty and classy
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
I will always stick with the Samsung galaxies! They're great phones and have everything I need!
Rachel E.
Fresno, CA
Great Phone. It had a lot of memory which makes it a top priority, and it's just a great phone.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love the graphics and the camera quality. It is speedy and has a lot of space. Overall: good
Tiffany W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Great phone, battery is ok. Speed is reliable and fun easy interface and responsive keyboard
Kim G.
I love samsung, it lets me do all the things i need to plus i can screen share on my tele