Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #44 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Divine M.
Divine M.
Portland, OR
This phone is just amazing! It has great camera quality! It has great features that make the phone easier to use.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
MIDDLETOWN, OH
I love my phone. I did not get the edge one. mine is through t mobile. I have no issues worth it
Carla S.
Carla S.
MUSKOGEE
Like the size of the phone and the ease of using the phone it's very user friendly to use
Kim G.
Kim G.
I love samsung, it lets me do all the things i need to plus i can screen share on my tele
Cat G.
Cat G.
Lamar, CO
Love the shape it just fits perfectly in pocket has great volume and color and the screen on its very durable
Becky C.
Becky C.
Hartsville, SC
I bought this phone for my boyfriend for Christmas and it's an awesome phone. He is a die hard Samsung lover
Aysha A.
Aysha A.
Fremont, CA
Love
Love love love love love love love love love love love love
Sara C.
Sara C.
middlesex, NC
Love the galaxy! So much better than apple products. you can custom androids better than you can iphones.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Samsung phones are amazing. Love that this one comes in white, in addition to the standard black option.
Marielly P.
Marielly P.
This phone is just as great as the IPhone 6, if not better. It's fast, it's beautiful, and it's cheaper.