Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #47 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Anita R.
Anita R.
Love this phone! Easy to use! The color is amazing! Battery doesn't last as long as I would want it to but it does charge fast.
Cher L.
Cher L.
I like this phone. The selfie camera is great and the size is good too. I like that you can ask google questions similar to Siri
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Springfield , Missouri
The galaxy s 6 phone is awesome! It has a beautiful bright screen that displays wonderfully. I will be a galaxy owner for life.
Lacie M.
Lacie M.
Best phone I have ever owned. New sleek design and color. Love the apps and how it is waterproof. More memory means more fun.
Michael C.
Michael C.
Jonesborough, TN
Excellent phone and built in amazing camera takes photos better than my Nikon. Lots of speed. Plenty fast. Never waiting.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Angier, NC
Love the size, the white phone, the available cases and all the upgrades! The camera is phenomenal!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Saraland, AL
Love. Love. Love!! I am a Samsung fan and this phone proves why they produce excellent products. Can't wait for the s7!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Danville
Love my s6, I have verizon and always have great service. The navigation of the phone is clean and easy to understand.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Torrance, CA
Love this phone great size not so big and cool features the white version is so pretty and classy
Emily K.
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
I will always stick with the Samsung galaxies! They're great phones and have everything I need!