Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Love my Galaxy S6! the pearl white color is perfect too! Everyone in the family has and loves these phones! We are all on the sprint network too! Great service.
Ikevia B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very hands on and don't have many problems. Its an amazing amount of storage for people who are app heads. Sometimes it overheats but overall one cool phone!
somer c.
I have this cell phone and like it besides the fact sometimes when I'm having a conversation the person on the other line can't hear me but I can hear them.
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
Not a great phone.
Would definitely recommend the 5 or the 7, this one was just kind of stuck inbetween featuring out the highlights of the other two
Ashley V.
Bennington, NE
Its okay. Upgraded the day these came out and freezes up often, and very glitchy. I would have much rather kept my S3...that was the best phone
Kerry W.
Canyon Country, CA
Its okay, the camera could be better and the phone keeps shutting down in the middle of doing things. I need to take it in to get check out.
Carmen H.
Colome, SD
I simply love the galaxy I had an s3 for 3 years an just got s6 will never buy a different phone the r a very durable an reliable phone !!!
Isela C.
Austin, TX
Phone worked great for about a year, but I had serious issues after the system upgrade. It kept freezing on me and kept closing my apps.
Kelsey M.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Love this phone, perfect transition from the s5, love the interface, not too many updates, not as durable as the 5 but no problems yet
Suanne W.
I'm still sad I gave up my iPhone for this. My husband however loves his! I don't love the keyboard, apps aren't as funstional, etc.