Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #47 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Suanne W.
Suanne W.
I'm still sad I gave up my iPhone for this. My husband however loves his! I don't love the keyboard, apps aren't as funstional, etc.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bennington, NE
Its okay. Upgraded the day these came out and freezes up often, and very glitchy. I would have much rather kept my S3...that was the best phone
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Canyon Country, CA
Its okay, the camera could be better and the phone keeps shutting down in the middle of doing things. I need to take it in to get check out.
Venesha  C.
Venesha C.
Lancaster , TX
Not really a big difference from the S5. Recently got an update that includes video chat in the contacts, but will only work if the person your calling has s6 also.
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Colome, SD
I simply love the galaxy I had an s3 for 3 years an just got s6 will never buy a different phone the r a very durable an reliable phone !!!
Carey C.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
I adore my Samsung Galaxy! It is a great product that isn't overly sensitive to bugs! I can take quality photos, get on the internet, and make calls with one device.
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Social Circle , GA
Love my Galaxy S6! the pearl white color is perfect too! Everyone in the family has and loves these phones! We are all on the sprint network too! Great service.
Donja C.
Donja C.
La Vernia, TX
So far so good. Love Samsung!
Have always preferred Samsung over other brands. This phone is a step up from the S4. And S5 for sure.
Ashlee N.
Ashlee N.
East Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite phone but traded back in for the gold color! Ndver had a problem with Samsung and I'll never switch!
Lina S.
Lina S.
Seattle, WA
Love my phone great camera nice size and its very fast very reliable no limitation love it just love itαŸ”αŸ”αŸ”αŸ”