Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #51 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Amanda D.
Just got the phone 4 days ago, and i love it. Going from a Samsung Note 3 to the Galaxy s6, I was blown away. I LOVE THE NOTE 3 BUT THIS BY FAR IS THE BEST. WAY TO GO SAMSUNG FOR A GOOD UPGRADE.
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
Not a great phone.
Would definitely recommend the 5 or the 7, this one was just kind of stuck inbetween featuring out the highlights of the other two
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj
This phone broke on the 1st week of buying. Remind me never to buy a more delicate phone. I don't know what made me buy this phone. Maybe the next phone will be more sturdy.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
I love my S6. It runs so quickly, and the camera is AMAZING for a cell phone!! I do wish the battery lasted a little longer, but if I leave power saving mode it'll last about 24 hours.
Loraine  M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So far I'm liking this phone! I've always been team #android! This was an #upgrade from my first #Samsung expierence, the galaxy sIII. I find it to be user friendly.
Isela C.
Austin, TX
Phone worked great for about a year, but I had serious issues after the system upgrade. It kept freezing on me and kept closing my apps.
Marnisha W.
I haven't used this phone before. but I want it. I especially love it because its white. I have a galaxy note 3, & I love it.. just imagine if I had this phone, which is more upgraded than the phone I have 😍
Kelsey  M.
Charlotte, NC
Love this phone, perfect transition from the s5, love the interface, not too many updates, not as durable as the 5 but no problems yet
Suanne W.
I'm still sad I gave up my iPhone for this. My husband however loves his! I don't love the keyboard, apps aren't as funstional, etc.
Ashley V.
Bennington, NE
Its okay. Upgraded the day these came out and freezes up often, and very glitchy. I would have much rather kept my S3...that was the best phone