Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #61 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Zena E.
Staten Island, NY
No complaints I love my phones, and I love in a iphone world. Everyone at my job has an Iphone, my boyfriend, friends, and family members all have iphones. But i don't see myself switching over anytime soon.
annette a.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg this phone is phenomenal....this is my 2nd Samsung phone , Beatuiful pics sound is awesome and its such a cool phone...I love Samsung products I also have 2 Samsung tablets also totally recommend it
Jeralyn P.
Westminster, CA
This phone is amazing! It's beautiful too. There is a lot you can do to it that you can't do with the s5. I chose this over an iPhone 6 because you can customize and the camera quality is amazing.
Amanda D.
Just got the phone 4 days ago, and i love it. Going from a Samsung Note 3 to the Galaxy s6, I was blown away. I LOVE THE NOTE 3 BUT THIS BY FAR IS THE BEST. WAY TO GO SAMSUNG FOR A GOOD UPGRADE.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
I love my S6. It runs so quickly, and the camera is AMAZING for a cell phone!! I do wish the battery lasted a little longer, but if I leave power saving mode it'll last about 24 hours.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, NJ
This phone broke on the 1st week of buying. Remind me never to buy a more delicate phone. I don't know what made me buy this phone. Maybe the next phone will be more sturdy.
Loraine  M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So far I'm liking this phone! I've always been team #android! This was an #upgrade from my first #Samsung expierence, the galaxy sIII. I find it to be user friendly.
Marnisha W.
I haven't used this phone before. but I want it. I especially love it because its white. I have a galaxy note 3, & I love it.. just imagine if I had this phone, which is more upgraded than the phone I have 😍
Venesha C.
Lancaster , TX
Not really a big difference from the S5. Recently got an update that includes video chat in the contacts, but will only work if the person your calling has s6 also.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
I adore my Samsung Galaxy! It is a great product that isn't overly sensitive to bugs! I can take quality photos, get on the internet, and make calls with one device.