Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #50 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
Is the best phone that you used, your photos are excellent, accommodates photos and videos, the quality of the photos are excellent, you have a very comfortable to use model.
Hannah G.
This phone is amazing. It has an incredible amount of storage. And is very easy to use. Its the perfect size and is very fast. I would recommend this phone to everyone I know.
shayna f.
Bethlehem, PA
I have the Samsung Galaxy s6 edge phone from sprint. I absolutely an in love with this phone! It is a very useful and helpful device. The edge makes the phone sleek and has some interesting advantages to the phone. Definitely recommend
Angela T.
Allendale, MI
Love the camera and storage. I went from an iPhone 5 to the Samsung S6. I like the speed and setup, but really miss Siri. The biggest downfall is the battery life. I'm hardly on my phone and my battery is always low.
Haley R.
Louisville, KY
I love this phone. I have owned the S3, S4, and S5 and they get better with each new release. I thought I would hate the fact that the battery is no longer removeable however they batter life is better than the previous versions. The screen is large and bright and the camera quality is supreme.
Zena E.
Staten Island, NY
No complaints I love my phones, and I love in a iphone world. Everyone at my job has an Iphone, my boyfriend, friends, and family members all have iphones. But i don't see myself switching over anytime soon.
Ikevia B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very hands on and don't have many problems. Its an amazing amount of storage for people who are app heads. Sometimes it overheats but overall one cool phone!
annette a.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg this phone is phenomenal....this is my 2nd Samsung phone , Beatuiful pics sound is awesome and its such a cool phone...I love Samsung products I also have 2 Samsung tablets also totally recommend it
somer c.
I have this cell phone and like it besides the fact sometimes when I'm having a conversation the person on the other line can't hear me but I can hear them.
Jeralyn P.
Westminster, CA
This phone is amazing! It's beautiful too. There is a lot you can do to it that you can't do with the s5. I chose this over an iPhone 6 because you can customize and the camera quality is amazing.