Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #64 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Jennifer G.
Bakersfield , CA
I have always been an android lover but this phone just blows all the other phones I have ever used out of the water! I love this phone and all it greats features. I am a little weary that the entire phone is made of glass now so am super cautious but overall it looks and feels great!
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
I got my s six a little over 5 months ago and I love it. It's way better than apple because of the fact you can personalize it. Plus the camera quality is out of this world. The videos I take on my phone look so beautiful. I would recommend this phone to everyone in the world.
Sabina O.
I love my Galaxy S6. The screen size is perfect and the colors are so bright. It holds all the apps you want and never slows down. Very lightweight and very stylish. Fits in your hand perfectly.
Mayra D.
Richmond, TX
I love my phone! The camera works great and it has so much memory. I screenshot and save pictures like crazy and I haven't ran out of space. I thought I would hate it since I couldn't put more memory in it but I was wrong. This is one of the best phones I've owned.
Leijai H.
I had an iPhone for probably 3 years always swore I wasn't getting anything different then my mom got a Samsung and I fell in love with her phone so I switched and I love the Samsung so much more the only thing my battery dies really fast (probably because I'm on 24/7)
Cheyenne A.
Swea City, IA
When i bought the s6 I thoiht it was going to be a great phone which it does have some great features BUT also a lot of not so great features that could change your entire outlook on a good phone. Ive replaced my s6 twice because it would work great then start taking 6 hours to fully charge. The battery also does not last long.
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
Is the best phone that you used, your photos are excellent, accommodates photos and videos, the quality of the photos are excellent, you have a very comfortable to use model.
Hannah G.
This phone is amazing. It has an incredible amount of storage. And is very easy to use. Its the perfect size and is very fast. I would recommend this phone to everyone I know.
Angela T.
Allendale, MI
Love the camera and storage. I went from an iPhone 5 to the Samsung S6. I like the speed and setup, but really miss Siri. The biggest downfall is the battery life. I'm hardly on my phone and my battery is always low.
Haley R.
Louisville, KY
I love this phone. I have owned the S3, S4, and S5 and they get better with each new release. I thought I would hate the fact that the battery is no longer removeable however they batter life is better than the previous versions. The screen is large and bright and the camera quality is supreme.