Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #44 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Jaiden B.
Jaiden B.
Expensive phone but great pictures and battery life. Though because the screen raps around in the side slightly it makes you dizzy and it's hard to see the screen clearly. But it is a great phone overall because the rap around screen i do live this phone much more than any other phone out there
Katie V.
Katie V.
Lexington, NC
This is the best smart phone I have ever owned and I usually get a phone ever 2 years or so. The battery life is wonderful and it has so much storage on it. The camera is nice and I like all the features the phone has. I wont buy anything but Samsung Galaxy phones after owning this.
Tanesha J.
Tanesha J.
CHICAGO, IL
I've always been a big fan of android and Samsung doesn't disappoint with the s6. It's easy to operate and has some wonderful features. The camera picker quality is pretty good and efficient. The phone is light weight and not overly huge. All and all a good investment
Sabina O.
Sabina O.
I love my Galaxy S6. The screen size is perfect and the colors are so bright. It holds all the apps you want and never slows down. Very lightweight and very stylish. Fits in your hand perfectly.
Leijai H.
Leijai H.
I had an iPhone for probably 3 years always swore I wasn't getting anything different then my mom got a Samsung and I fell in love with her phone so I switched and I love the Samsung so much more the only thing my battery dies really fast (probably because I'm on 24/7)
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
This phone is amazing. It has an incredible amount of storage. And is very easy to use. Its the perfect size and is very fast. I would recommend this phone to everyone I know.
shayna f.
shayna f.
Bethlehem, PA
I have the Samsung Galaxy s6 edge phone from sprint. I absolutely an in love with this phone! It is a very useful and helpful device. The edge makes the phone sleek and has some interesting advantages to the phone. Definitely recommend
Haley R.
Haley R.
Louisville, KY
I love this phone. I have owned the S3, S4, and S5 and they get better with each new release. I thought I would hate the fact that the battery is no longer removeable however they batter life is better than the previous versions. The screen is large and bright and the camera quality is supreme.
Zena E.
Zena E.
Staten Island, NY
No complaints I love my phones, and I love in a iphone world. Everyone at my job has an Iphone, my boyfriend, friends, and family members all have iphones. But i don't see myself switching over anytime soon.
annette a.
annette a.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg this phone is phenomenal....this is my 2nd Samsung phone , Beatuiful pics sound is awesome and its such a cool phone...I love Samsung products I also have 2 Samsung tablets also totally recommend it