Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #44 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

addie r.
addie r.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok so i like this phone i do...but something about it not using an sd card throws me off... or even not having a battery i can remove. ( anti-i-phone here) so that thought alone make me shiver.... its a great phone pictures come out beautiful..big screen is a plus for me since i like to watch YouTube alot..and best of all it's easy as pie to use. I love it!
PRESTON T.
PRESTON T.
Anna, TX
Not the best and not the worst. I like the size of the screen and the camera quality. On the other hand the battery dies rather quick while it charges quick as well. I have noticed several slow times and freezing when I don't have anything running. Needs work but better than some.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This phone was wonderful in the beginning. As other cell phones, they start to die around a year old. In the beginning I would have given this phone a 5, but the RAM degrades over time and you cannot move most apps to the SD card. I now have the Samsung Note 5 and it is wonderful.
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've only had it for about a week now and I'm switching from an iPhone to a Galaxy so it's taking me some time to get used to the switch but I really like the phone and the easily features that are easily accessible. I especially like being able to answer a text or a phone call without interrupting what I'm doing on the phone. And the power save mode/fast charging.
Ssss S.
Ssss S.
I upgraded to this phone from a Galaxy Note 2 and was worried it would be too small. The screen size is perfect and very high quality. I love having a phone that fits in my pocket. I have had no issues with it freezing up when playing mobile games. The design is beautiful and the materials used are very high quality and feels sleek and fancy in the hand.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
It is a really nice looking phone, which is worth the price tag alone. I love how lightweight it feels in my hand and how fast it can be with so many games, as expected with a phone this recently made. The phone without a case is very slippery in the hands and the buttons can be a hastle when you are holding the phone in landscape view like in a game.
Peyton B.
Peyton B.
Dexter, MO
A great phone, but even with the extra storage the phone seems to run slow or lag at times. Other than that I love it and would definitely recommend buying it if you don't plans on downloading a bunch of apps but still want the Galaxy experience.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I have always used "fruit" products but after having so many battery issues, I switched to the Galaxy and wish I would have done so sooner! the battery life is excellent and the phone itself is very user friendly. I do wish the predictive text worked a little better or there was an easy way to add words.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Evansville, IN
We got this one for our daughter's first phone and so far it has been a great first phone for her to use. She loves the color and the apps are fabulous. The camera takes beautiful pictures and is everything we needed in a phone.
Jaiden B.
Jaiden B.
Expensive phone but great pictures and battery life. Though because the screen raps around in the side slightly it makes you dizzy and it's hard to see the screen clearly. But it is a great phone overall because the rap around screen i do live this phone much more than any other phone out there