Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #51 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

cari c.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this phone! Has a lot of bells and whistles and is super easy to navigate. I just wish the battery lasted a longer or that they came with a second battery or an auxiliary charger or something like that. I also wish that the screens were tougher to crack as I have 2 small kids and know that the screens cracked fairly easily.
skylar f.
Vallejo, Ca
This phone is just about everything i could want in a decice. It is light and still comfortable in my large hands. Processes fast and strong. Camera is awesome. Has tons of helpful features one can use everyday. Its durability would be the only questionable thing. The rear camera lens shattered even while in a case.
Erin S.
Evansville, IN
We got this one for our daughter's first phone and so far it has been a great first phone for her to use. She loves the color and the apps are fabulous. The camera takes beautiful pictures and is everything we needed in a phone.
Jessica M.
I have always used "fruit" products but after having so many battery issues, I switched to the Galaxy and wish I would have done so sooner! the battery life is excellent and the phone itself is very user friendly. I do wish the predictive text worked a little better or there was an easy way to add words.
Katie V.
Lexington, NC
This is the best smart phone I have ever owned and I usually get a phone ever 2 years or so. The battery life is wonderful and it has so much storage on it. The camera is nice and I like all the features the phone has. I wont buy anything but Samsung Galaxy phones after owning this.
Sabrina  M.
Spokane, WA
This is by far the best phone I have ever had. The only downside is the back does not come off to make the battery and additional storage available. Aside from that the screen and battery life are incredible
Jaiden B.
Expensive phone but great pictures and battery life. Though because the screen raps around in the side slightly it makes you dizzy and it's hard to see the screen clearly. But it is a great phone overall because the rap around screen i do live this phone much more than any other phone out there
Tanesha J.
CHICAGO, IL
I've always been a big fan of android and Samsung doesn't disappoint with the s6. It's easy to operate and has some wonderful features. The camera picker quality is pretty good and efficient. The phone is light weight and not overly huge. All and all a good investment
Sabina O.
I love my Galaxy S6. The screen size is perfect and the colors are so bright. It holds all the apps you want and never slows down. Very lightweight and very stylish. Fits in your hand perfectly.
Leijai H.
I had an iPhone for probably 3 years always swore I wasn't getting anything different then my mom got a Samsung and I fell in love with her phone so I switched and I love the Samsung so much more the only thing my battery dies really fast (probably because I'm on 24/7)