Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #47 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Nicole D.
Nicole D.
I absolutely loved this phone but after a while I easily ran out of space and the battery is horrible. I cracked the screen twice in little Falls which was very frustrating. However, it is a reliable phone and I never had operating issues like other phones.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Akron, OH
I bought this phone thru sprint. It is a great phone. Very good storage and my husband works tree service and the phone is very strong. We have never had a problem with the phone. It is sort of pricey, but well worth it
Angela T.
Angela T.
Allendale, MI
Love the camera and storage. I went from an iPhone 5 to the Samsung S6. I like the speed and setup, but really miss Siri. The biggest downfall is the battery life. I'm hardly on my phone and my battery is always low.
virginia p.
virginia p.
Hollywood, FL
Is the best phone that you used, your photos are excellent, accommodates photos and videos, the quality of the photos are excellent, you have a very comfortable to use model.
Isela C.
Isela C.
Austin, TX
Phone worked great for about a year, but I had serious issues after the system upgrade. It kept freezing on me and kept closing my apps.
mary p.
mary p.
Camera is great. Battery good but not what is expect. Has super fast charging though which is great. No major problems.
Lina S.
Lina S.
Seattle, WA
Love my phone great camera nice size and its very fast very reliable no limitation love it just love itαŸ”αŸ”αŸ”αŸ”
Amy A.
Amy A.
Columbus, GA
Absolutely the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Great phone, battery is ok. Speed is reliable and fun easy interface and responsive keyboard
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
Swea City, IA
When i bought the s6 I thoiht it was going to be a great phone which it does have some great features BUT also a lot of not so great features that could change your entire outlook on a good phone. Ive replaced my s6 twice because it would work great then start taking 6 hours to fully charge. The battery also does not last long.