Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #65 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Heather M.
This phone was wonderful in the beginning. As other cell phones, they start to die around a year old. In the beginning I would have given this phone a 5, but the RAM degrades over time and you cannot move most apps to the SD card. I now have the Samsung Note 5 and it is wonderful.
Tanesha J.
I've always been a big fan of android and Samsung doesn't disappoint with the s6. It's easy to operate and has some wonderful features. The camera picker quality is pretty good and efficient. The phone is light weight and not overly huge. All and all a good investment
Shannon I.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've only had it for about a week now and I'm switching from an iPhone to a Galaxy so it's taking me some time to get used to the switch but I really like the phone and the easily features that are easily accessible. I especially like being able to answer a text or a phone call without interrupting what I'm doing on the phone. And the power save mode/fast charging.
Nicole D.
I absolutely loved this phone but after a while I easily ran out of space and the battery is horrible. I cracked the screen twice in little Falls which was very frustrating. However, it is a reliable phone and I never had operating issues like other phones.
stephanie b.
Thought I was going to like this phone way more. But honestly, it is overrated. Doesn't have a shortcut to turn on and off your media (which I'm always doing since I constantly switch from wifi to data) (the HTC m7 had it).... The camera was alright as well. I prefer the iphone one. Should've just stuck to the iphone 6 and that's saying a lot since I hate apple !
Ssss S.
I upgraded to this phone from a Galaxy Note 2 and was worried it would be too small. The screen size is perfect and very high quality. I love having a phone that fits in my pocket. I have had no issues with it freezing up when playing mobile games. The design is beautiful and the materials used are very high quality and feels sleek and fancy in the hand.
Olivia J.
Dongola, IL
I have the s6 edge and it sucks. The charger port is broke inside so the only way I can charge it is on the wireless charging pad. It definitely is not reliable it hardly charges and overheats way too much I get calls from contacts that aren't my contacts but read as if they are. I will be going back to iPhone as Samsung products are not worth it.
Bonnie B.
It is a really nice looking phone, which is worth the price tag alone. I love how lightweight it feels in my hand and how fast it can be with so many games, as expected with a phone this recently made. The phone without a case is very slippery in the hands and the buttons can be a hastle when you are holding the phone in landscape view like in a game.
Peyton B.
Dexter, MO
A great phone, but even with the extra storage the phone seems to run slow or lag at times. Other than that I love it and would definitely recommend buying it if you don't plans on downloading a bunch of apps but still want the Galaxy experience.
cari c.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this phone! Has a lot of bells and whistles and is super easy to navigate. I just wish the battery lasted a longer or that they came with a second battery or an auxiliary charger or something like that. I also wish that the screens were tougher to crack as I have 2 small kids and know that the screens cracked fairly easily.