Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #50 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Jongin N.
Theres no words that can express my love for this phone and brand. I just love samsung since. I had an iphone before but every 3 months there will be an update. Huhuh. Samsung doesn't need that. You can delete things you don't want/ need on the phone and the quality is amazing! The only down thing is that the back is glass so you M U S T keep a case on it or be careful enough not to drop this beauty.
PRESTON T.
Anna, TX
Not the best and not the worst. I like the size of the screen and the camera quality. On the other hand the battery dies rather quick while it charges quick as well. I have noticed several slow times and freezing when I don't have anything running. Needs work but better than some.
Kylee F.
Salina, KS
Such a great phone with a long battery life and a great camera. I haven't had any problems with it and always get great reception wherever I go. The camera is amazing and one of the best features of this phone. It's also been a great phone for customizing text size and numbers.
Heather M.
This phone was wonderful in the beginning. As other cell phones, they start to die around a year old. In the beginning I would have given this phone a 5, but the RAM degrades over time and you cannot move most apps to the SD card. I now have the Samsung Note 5 and it is wonderful.
Nicole D.
I absolutely loved this phone but after a while I easily ran out of space and the battery is horrible. I cracked the screen twice in little Falls which was very frustrating. However, it is a reliable phone and I never had operating issues like other phones.
Shannon I.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've only had it for about a week now and I'm switching from an iPhone to a Galaxy so it's taking me some time to get used to the switch but I really like the phone and the easily features that are easily accessible. I especially like being able to answer a text or a phone call without interrupting what I'm doing on the phone. And the power save mode/fast charging.
Ssss S.
I upgraded to this phone from a Galaxy Note 2 and was worried it would be too small. The screen size is perfect and very high quality. I love having a phone that fits in my pocket. I have had no issues with it freezing up when playing mobile games. The design is beautiful and the materials used are very high quality and feels sleek and fancy in the hand.
Bonnie B.
It is a really nice looking phone, which is worth the price tag alone. I love how lightweight it feels in my hand and how fast it can be with so many games, as expected with a phone this recently made. The phone without a case is very slippery in the hands and the buttons can be a hastle when you are holding the phone in landscape view like in a game.
Olivia J.
Dongola, IL
I have the s6 edge and it sucks. The charger port is broke inside so the only way I can charge it is on the wireless charging pad. It definitely is not reliable it hardly charges and overheats way too much I get calls from contacts that aren't my contacts but read as if they are. I will be going back to iPhone as Samsung products are not worth it.
Peyton B.
Dexter, MO
A great phone, but even with the extra storage the phone seems to run slow or lag at times. Other than that I love it and would definitely recommend buying it if you don't plans on downloading a bunch of apps but still want the Galaxy experience.