Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #64 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA

This phone is one of the finest and the best smart phones in terms of form and edition, and it is from a prestigious company and know about the world and famous when the big and small phones beautiful like this phone and I talk about my personal experience that it is very good
Amine S.
djelfa Hassi Bahbah Al Khadra Building 336 Bab 05
I want to try this product. I hear a new word on Samsum and I want to see this phone set up to set up and try.
I thank the
owner of the company and the new products as well as Samsung, which
always fascinates us with its products that capture attention
Emma S.
I am in love with my Galaxy S6. I am a big fitness freak trying to loose my baby weight and the phone is terrific for my needs with the built in heart rate monitor. The phone takes beautiful photo's every time, and is so sleek. I just wish that they didn't head more in the iphones direction as the phone has a glass front and back and doesn't have expandable memory anymore. I miss the expandable memory as I would take the card out and print my photo's easily. The other odd thing is the positioning of the buttons at the bottom. when I play games, they are constantly clicking out or into running applications as my palm hits it trying to hold onto the phone to play a game.
Patricia A.
Switched from the iPhone for a while. Very impressed with the screen and camera. What I didn't like was the uninstallable bloatware. If I paid for this phone, I own it. I don't want 3rd party apps. Performance also, very fast for the first couple weeks then starts to deteriorate. On the iPhone, performance is consistent from Day 1 to last day of ownership unless you have the very old iPhone 4s or older models.
Kainat T.
I Luv this phone a lot! It hs a perfect big screen and its fairly sized which I love cos I'm on my phone a lot n watch a bazillion vids. It has pretty cool features and is a very nice shape n colour and has a LOT of memory perfect fr my selfies :) and plus, IT hs a the BEST camera!
Courtney P.
Fantastic phone. I love the 16mp tart camera with led flash; it takes the most amazing photos from landscapes to concert snaps. The wireless charging feature is great and the function to add your cards into the samsung wallet for cardless shopping is perfect if you happen to misplace your eftpos card all the time. Well worth the money.
Angela B.
Depew, NY
Amazing amazing amazing phone, I love samsung, great apps, the Internet is fast, wifi on mine is great, the selection of apps is astonishing, the camera pixels after great, actually one thing I don't like is that I can't send videos threw text msg,,why is that! !
Joyson G.
This is the best smartphone in 2015 this phone ha 16mp real camera and it has 3gb of ram in it .It has its other version called as s6 edge they both run on android 5.2 lollipop and has a metal body
Chris D.
I adore this phone! The camera is fantastic quality, and the S6 has such a user-friendly interface. Plus, it's super customizable!
Michelle w.
patchogue, NY
I love my phone! I'm really happy I chose this phone. I really recommend this phone to anyone looking into purchasing this one.