Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #51 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA

This phone is one of the finest and the best smart phones in terms of form and edition, and it is from a prestigious company and know about the world and famous when the big and small phones beautiful like this phone and I talk about my personal experience that it is very good
Amine S.
djelfa Hassi Bahbah Al Khadra Building 336 Bab 05
I want to try this product. I hear a new word on Samsum and I want to see this phone set up to set up and try.
I thank the
owner of the company and the new products as well as Samsung, which
always fascinates us with its products that capture attention
Patricia A.
Switched from the iPhone for a while. Very impressed with the screen and camera. What I didn't like was the uninstallable bloatware. If I paid for this phone, I own it. I don't want 3rd party apps. Performance also, very fast for the first couple weeks then starts to deteriorate. On the iPhone, performance is consistent from Day 1 to last day of ownership unless you have the very old iPhone 4s or older models.
Courtney P.
Fantastic phone. I love the 16mp tart camera with led flash; it takes the most amazing photos from landscapes to concert snaps. The wireless charging feature is great and the function to add your cards into the samsung wallet for cardless shopping is perfect if you happen to misplace your eftpos card all the time. Well worth the money.
Angela B.
Depew, NY
Amazing amazing amazing phone, I love samsung, great apps, the Internet is fast, wifi on mine is great, the selection of apps is astonishing, the camera pixels after great, actually one thing I don't like is that I can't send videos threw text msg,,why is that! !
Michelle w.
patchogue, NY
I love my phone! I'm really happy I chose this phone. I really recommend this phone to anyone looking into purchasing this one.
Chris D.
I adore this phone! The camera is fantastic quality, and the S6 has such a user-friendly interface. Plus, it's super customizable!
Laura R.
I love my galaxy. the back camera is insane and the front camera is very sharp. i will never go back to apple
randi-lee w.
Hamilton
From what I have heard this is a great quality phone to use with all the futures you could imagine.
kathy h.
sterling, VA
I love galaxy i can have my own ringtones and more apps and free apps to download. I loveee it