Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #65 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Courtney P.
Fantastic phone. I love the 16mp tart camera with led flash; it takes the most amazing photos from landscapes to concert snaps. The wireless charging feature is great and the function to add your cards into the samsung wallet for cardless shopping is perfect if you happen to misplace your eftpos card all the time. Well worth the money.
Angela B.
Depew, NY
Amazing amazing amazing phone, I love samsung, great apps, the Internet is fast, wifi on mine is great, the selection of apps is astonishing, the camera pixels after great, actually one thing I don't like is that I can't send videos threw text msg,,why is that! !
Joyson G.
This is the best smartphone in 2015 this phone ha 16mp real camera and it has 3gb of ram in it .It has its other version called as s6 edge they both run on android 5.2 lollipop and has a metal body
Chris D.
I adore this phone! The camera is fantastic quality, and the S6 has such a user-friendly interface. Plus, it's super customizable!
Michelle w.
patchogue, NY
I love my phone! I'm really happy I chose this phone. I really recommend this phone to anyone looking into purchasing this one.
Laura R.
I love my galaxy. the back camera is insane and the front camera is very sharp. i will never go back to apple
randi-lee w.
Hamilton
From what I have heard this is a great quality phone to use with all the futures you could imagine.
kathy h.
sterling, VA
I love galaxy i can have my own ringtones and more apps and free apps to download. I loveee it
Do Ç.
09026
Wonderful I loved it very luxurious and very beautiful thing I can not do without
Mauricio S.