Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #61 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Yolanda V.
Irving, TX
Good product easy to base and food communication device for everyday use android platform
Kim G.
I love samsung, it lets me do all the things i need to plus i can screen share on my tele
Mohamed A.
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
NiŜs R.
My name is Nissrine from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube and a page on Instagram, I have a big family and Facebook friends like this product, Personally ,This is the product I loved most because its quality is very high and color is more than wonderful ,I hope to work for him review and will be wonderful
 All the respect and appreciation
my email : nissrineber2003@gmail.com
saad s.
Best product

This phone is one of the finest and the best smart phones in terms of form and edition, and it is from a prestigious company and know about the world and famous when the big and small phones beautiful like this phone and I talk about my personal experience that it is very good
Amine S.
djelfa Hassi Bahbah Al Khadra Building 336 Bab 05
I want to try this product. I hear a new word on Samsum and I want to see this phone set up to set up and try.
I thank the
owner of the company and the new products as well as Samsung, which
always fascinates us with its products that capture attention
Emma S.
I am in love with my Galaxy S6. I am a big fitness freak trying to loose my baby weight and the phone is terrific for my needs with the built in heart rate monitor. The phone takes beautiful photo's every time, and is so sleek. I just wish that they didn't head more in the iphones direction as the phone has a glass front and back and doesn't have expandable memory anymore. I miss the expandable memory as I would take the card out and print my photo's easily. The other odd thing is the positioning of the buttons at the bottom. when I play games, they are constantly clicking out or into running applications as my palm hits it trying to hold onto the phone to play a game.
Patricia A.
Switched from the iPhone for a while. Very impressed with the screen and camera. What I didn't like was the uninstallable bloatware. If I paid for this phone, I own it. I don't want 3rd party apps. Performance also, very fast for the first couple weeks then starts to deteriorate. On the iPhone, performance is consistent from Day 1 to last day of ownership unless you have the very old iPhone 4s or older models.
Kainat T.
I Luv this phone a lot! It hs a perfect big screen and its fairly sized which I love cos I'm on my phone a lot n watch a bazillion vids. It has pretty cool features and is a very nice shape n colour and has a LOT of memory perfect fr my selfies :) and plus, IT hs a the BEST camera!