Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #47 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Shana C.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
This is the only phone I have loved in a very long time! It's the perfect length for my hands and slim enough to go in my pockets. The sound quality is amazing when playing movies and music. Headphones are obviously even better, which Samsung always provides! The camera is 16mp and you can always adjust the clarity with so many extras like a professional camera. One thing that sets this apart from the S7 is it has the ability to become a remote control to anything! I can control my TV, Ac, heater, even my neighbors tv when they leave it on all night!😂😂
Wendy  W.
Wendy W.
Republic, MO
I know I could go all Techie but I won't! I've used Samsung got a few years now and the ease of use and easy to Learn layout makes this phone easy gor everyone! I got one for my mom who is not tech friendly and she picked up the phone as was able to use it with very little instructions! Great phone! ,
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Bakersfield, Ca
I have always been an android lover but this phone just blows all the other phones I have ever used out of the water! I love this phone and all it greats features. I am a little weary that the entire phone is made of glass now so am super cautious but overall it looks and feels great!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Smithtown, NY
I love this phone the rear and front camera are amazing and high quality and my phone is always the one my friends choose for pictures which I love and the front camera has a wide lense so there is no need for a selfie stick. It has gotten slower after the first 3 months but it isn't terrible and it is still better than my iPhone 4s
Kainat T.
Kainat T.
I Luv this phone a lot! It hs a perfect big screen and its fairly sized which I love cos I'm on my phone a lot n watch a bazillion vids. It has pretty cool features and is a very nice shape n colour and has a LOT of memory perfect fr my selfies :) and plus, IT hs a the BEST camera!
Emma S.
Emma S.
I am in love with my Galaxy S6. I am a big fitness freak trying to loose my baby weight and the phone is terrific for my needs with the built in heart rate monitor. The phone takes beautiful photo's every time, and is so sleek. I just wish that they didn't head more in the iphones direction as the phone has a glass front and back and doesn't have expandable memory anymore. I miss the expandable memory as I would take the card out and print my photo's easily. The other odd thing is the positioning of the buttons at the bottom. when I play games, they are constantly clicking out or into running applications as my palm hits it trying to hold onto the phone to play a game.
Sami S.
Sami S.
Jinin
Samsung kept everything much more simple, intuitive, and beautiful. As a result, the Galaxy S6 is the best smartphone any person can currently. My review will focus on 3 key aspects: exterior design and materials, tech specs and hardware performance, and interface and ui. I will also point out outstanding and new features along the way.

Exterior Design: Although at first the Galaxy S6 may not look completely different from the Galaxy S5, it is leaps and bounds ahead of its predecessor. The 2 sheets of Gorilla Glass 4 adorning the front and back make the phone feel extremely premium, resolving common complaint about the previous generation. It has a full metal band surrounding it, rather than a faux plastic one. Now, the feel in hand is comparable to the iPhone 6, and the design is elegant while familiar. The Black Sapphire color on the back shimmers beautifully in the light, changing into an almost purple/dark blue shade. Since the phone is so thin at 6.8 mm, the camera module protrudes slightly from the chassis, however it does not affect the phone. There is a sapphire lens to protect the camera, but placing the phone in a case should alleviate the protruding camera issue. Going to the front. there is a typical rectangular home button with a recent apps capacitive key on the left, with a back key on the right. Overall, the Galaxy S6 is the best phone Samsung has ever designed; however, the sealed battery and absence of a micro SD card slot may upset many. I do not replace the batteries in my phone nor add SD cards for storage, but customers from the Galaxy devices before may be unhappy
saad s.
saad s.
Best product
CHIBANE R.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA

This phone is one of the finest and the best smart phones in terms of form and edition, and it is from a prestigious company and know about the world and famous when the big and small phones beautiful like this phone and I talk about my personal experience that it is very good
Amine S.
Amine S.
djelfa Hassi Bahbah Al Khadra Building 336 Bab 05
I want to try this product. I hear a new word on Samsum and I want to see this phone set up to set up and try.
I thank the
owner of the company and the new products as well as Samsung, which
always fascinates us with its products that capture attention