Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #51 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
This is the only phone I have loved in a very long time! It's the perfect length for my hands and slim enough to go in my pockets. The sound quality is amazing when playing movies and music. Headphones are obviously even better, which Samsung always provides! The camera is 16mp and you can always adjust the clarity with so many extras like a professional camera. One thing that sets this apart from the S7 is it has the ability to become a remote control to anything! I can control my TV, Ac, heater, even my neighbors tv when they leave it on all night!😂😂
Jennifer G.
Bakersfield, Ca
I have always been an android lover but this phone just blows all the other phones I have ever used out of the water! I love this phone and all it greats features. I am a little weary that the entire phone is made of glass now so am super cautious but overall it looks and feels great!
Jacqueline S.
Smithtown, NY
I love this phone the rear and front camera are amazing and high quality and my phone is always the one my friends choose for pictures which I love and the front camera has a wide lense so there is no need for a selfie stick. It has gotten slower after the first 3 months but it isn't terrible and it is still better than my iPhone 4s
stephanie b.
Thought I was going to like this phone way more. But honestly, it is overrated. Doesn't have a shortcut to turn on and off your media (which I'm always doing since I constantly switch from wifi to data) (the HTC m7 had it).... The camera was alright as well. I prefer the iphone one. Should've just stuck to the iphone 6 and that's saying a lot since I hate apple !
Kainat T.
I Luv this phone a lot! It hs a perfect big screen and its fairly sized which I love cos I'm on my phone a lot n watch a bazillion vids. It has pretty cool features and is a very nice shape n colour and has a LOT of memory perfect fr my selfies :) and plus, IT hs a the BEST camera!
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
saad s.
Best product
Emma S.
I am in love with my Galaxy S6. I am a big fitness freak trying to loose my baby weight and the phone is terrific for my needs with the built in heart rate monitor. The phone takes beautiful photo's every time, and is so sleek. I just wish that they didn't head more in the iphones direction as the phone has a glass front and back and doesn't have expandable memory anymore. I miss the expandable memory as I would take the card out and print my photo's easily. The other odd thing is the positioning of the buttons at the bottom. when I play games, they are constantly clicking out or into running applications as my palm hits it trying to hold onto the phone to play a game.
Achrâf E.
Sidi slimane bloc 16 n1
""HelloMy name is achraf essadiqui and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings""
Mohamed B.
Abd.r dr el harcha 2 selouane nador
Hello
Myname is Mohamed boukab
I loved this wonderful product, which is the Galaxy S6, which is characterized by great specifications and capabilities of great and I want to review this wonderful product in my channel on YouTube and in my blog and social networking sites and please accept that and I hope to be in good luck.