Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #51 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

s b.
Samsung kept everything much more simple, intuitive, and beautiful. As a result, the Galaxy S6 is the best smartphone any person can currently. My review will focus on 3 key aspects: exterior design and materials, tech specs and hardware performance, and interface and ui. I will also point out outstanding and new features along the way.

Exterior Design: Although at first the Galaxy S6 may not look completely different from the Galaxy S5, it is leaps and bounds ahead of its predecessor. The 2 sheets of Gorilla Glass 4 adorning the front and back make the phone feel extremely premium, resolving common complaint about the previous generation. It has a full metal band surrounding it, rather than a faux plastic one. Now, the feel in hand is comparable to the iPhone 6, and the design is elegant while familiar. The Black Sapphire color on the back shimmers beautifully in the light, changing into an almost purple/dark blue shade. Since the phone is so thin at 6.8 mm, the camera module protrudes slightly from the chassis, however it does not affect the phone. There is a sapphire lens to protect the camera, but placing the phone in a case should alleviate the protruding camera issue. Going to the front. there is a typical rectangular home button with a recent apps capacitive key on the left, with a back key on the right. Overall, the Galaxy S6 is the best phone Samsung has ever designed; however, the sealed battery and absence of a micro SD card slot may upset many. I do not replace the batteries in my phone nor add SD cards for storage, but customers from the Galaxy devices before may be unhappy
Denae G.
Pasadena, TX
This is a great phone I loved it I did everything I needed plus some of my favorite had to be the style of the phone is very nice looking and unique works well the only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't add a Sim card to it came with a certain amount of memory but it was great
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
I got my s six a little over 5 months ago and I love it. It's way better than apple because of the fact you can personalize it. Plus the camera quality is out of this world. The videos I take on my phone look so beautiful. I would recommend this phone to everyone in the world.
Mayra D.
Richmond, TX
I love my phone! The camera works great and it has so much memory. I screenshot and save pictures like crazy and I haven't ran out of space. I thought I would hate it since I couldn't put more memory in it but I was wrong. This is one of the best phones I've owned.
Barbara L.
Akron, OH
I bought this phone thru sprint. It is a great phone. Very good storage and my husband works tree service and the phone is very strong. We have never had a problem with the phone. It is sort of pricey, but well worth it
Amy A.
Columbus, GA
Absolutely the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheyenne A.
Swea City, IA
When i bought the s6 I thoiht it was going to be a great phone which it does have some great features BUT also a lot of not so great features that could change your entire outlook on a good phone. Ive replaced my s6 twice because it would work great then start taking 6 hours to fully charge. The battery also does not last long.
Evelyn D.
Oakhurst, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this phone. I used to have an iPhone, but this is definitely an upgrade. I love the fact I can customize every aspect of it, and widgets are an amazing tool to see emails at a glance or even BuzzFeed quizzes. The shape of the phone is nice, and I like how it slides into pockets better than the iPhone. The phone can also be charged wirelessly, a cool feature I use all the time. When they say the phone is water resistant, they MEAN it. My phone was sitting in water for around 3 hours and it still works completely fine now! Love this phone, I will for sure be sticking with the brand.
addie r.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok so i like this phone i do...but something about it not using an sd card throws me off... or even not having a battery i can remove. ( anti-i-phone here) so that thought alone make me shiver.... its a great phone pictures come out beautiful..big screen is a plus for me since i like to watch YouTube alot..and best of all it's easy as pie to use. I love it!
Andrew S.
Indianapolis, IN
My wife was recently looking for a new phone and want to out local Sprint store and she just fell in love with all the apps and features of the phone. The phone has met all her expectations and then some. She wishes that she could have a bigger memory as she takes lots of pictures but overall very pleased with the device.