Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (sprint) uploaded by Angela B.

BY SAMSUNG #47 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - White Pearl (Sprint) see more...

s b.
s b.
Samsung kept everything much more simple, intuitive, and beautiful. As a result, the Galaxy S6 is the best smartphone any person can currently. My review will focus on 3 key aspects: exterior design and materials, tech specs and hardware performance, and interface and ui. I will also point out outstanding and new features along the way.

Exterior Design: Although at first the Galaxy S6 may not look completely different from the Galaxy S5, it is leaps and bounds ahead of its predecessor. The 2 sheets of Gorilla Glass 4 adorning the front and back make the phone feel extremely premium, resolving common complaint about the previous generation. It has a full metal band surrounding it, rather than a faux plastic one. Now, the feel in hand is comparable to the iPhone 6, and the design is elegant while familiar. The Black Sapphire color on the back shimmers beautifully in the light, changing into an almost purple/dark blue shade. Since the phone is so thin at 6.8 mm, the camera module protrudes slightly from the chassis, however it does not affect the phone. There is a sapphire lens to protect the camera, but placing the phone in a case should alleviate the protruding camera issue. Going to the front. there is a typical rectangular home button with a recent apps capacitive key on the left, with a back key on the right. Overall, the Galaxy S6 is the best phone Samsung has ever designed; however, the sealed battery and absence of a micro SD card slot may upset many. I do not replace the batteries in my phone nor add SD cards for storage, but customers from the Galaxy devices before may be unhappy
Jongin N.
Jongin N.
Theres no words that can express my love for this phone and brand. I just love samsung since. I had an iphone before but every 3 months there will be an update. Huhuh. Samsung doesn't need that. You can delete things you don't want/ need on the phone and the quality is amazing! The only down thing is that the back is glass so you M U S T keep a case on it or be careful enough not to drop this beauty.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Dongola, IL
I have the s6 edge and it sucks. The charger port is broke inside so the only way I can charge it is on the wireless charging pad. It definitely is not reliable it hardly charges and overheats way too much I get calls from contacts that aren't my contacts but read as if they are. I will be going back to iPhone as Samsung products are not worth it.
cari c.
cari c.
Lees Summit, MO
I love this phone! Has a lot of bells and whistles and is super easy to navigate. I just wish the battery lasted a longer or that they came with a second battery or an auxiliary charger or something like that. I also wish that the screens were tougher to crack as I have 2 small kids and know that the screens cracked fairly easily.
Andrew S.
Andrew S.
Indianapolis, IN
My wife was recently looking for a new phone and want to out local Sprint store and she just fell in love with all the apps and features of the phone. The phone has met all her expectations and then some. She wishes that she could have a bigger memory as she takes lots of pictures but overall very pleased with the device.
skylar f.
skylar f.
Vallejo, Ca
This phone is just about everything i could want in a decice. It is light and still comfortable in my large hands. Processes fast and strong. Camera is awesome. Has tons of helpful features one can use everyday. Its durability would be the only questionable thing. The rear camera lens shattered even while in a case.
Denae G.
Denae G.
Pasadena, TX
This is a great phone I loved it I did everything I needed plus some of my favorite had to be the style of the phone is very nice looking and unique works well the only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't add a Sim card to it came with a certain amount of memory but it was great
Kylee F.
Kylee F.
Salina, KS
Such a great phone with a long battery life and a great camera. I haven't had any problems with it and always get great reception wherever I go. The camera is amazing and one of the best features of this phone. It's also been a great phone for customizing text size and numbers.
Ali J.
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
I got my s six a little over 5 months ago and I love it. It's way better than apple because of the fact you can personalize it. Plus the camera quality is out of this world. The videos I take on my phone look so beautiful. I would recommend this phone to everyone in the world.
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Richmond, TX
I love my phone! The camera works great and it has so much memory. I screenshot and save pictures like crazy and I haven't ran out of space. I thought I would hate it since I couldn't put more memory in it but I was wrong. This is one of the best phones I've owned.