Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (sprint) uploaded by Kristy P.

BY SAMSUNG #30 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (Sprint) see more...

Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Winston Salem, NC
I upgraded to this phone from the S4 and boy, was it a HUGE improvement! I love my S6 and I am almost 100% satisfied with it. The only drawback was that they removed expandable memory capabilities. That was the only reason that I would not switch over to the iPhone, and I was surprised when I got home after the purchase that I was not able to transfer my SD card from my S4 to my new S6. All of the other positive attributes outweighed this one negative feature. I just ended up upgrading to the 64GB; I originally had the 32GB...so all is (now) well! The S6 is fast, slim/sleek and lightweight. I like that you can't take out the battery and I love the metal casing. It just makes it feel so much nicer, more valuable, in my opinion. The camera is SHARP. I love the picture quality! Great phone!!
Joshua F.
Joshua F.
Midland, MI
Great phone. It can sometimes run poorly when too many apps or media is loaded on it but that is most certainly to be expected. The other minor downfall would be the fact that it has no external battery. I love the fast charge option as it charges the battery very quickly sometimes in under an hour from under 10 percent life. It has a great camera and a very clear picture. The phone runs very fast and is very customizable.
Jerry C.
Jerry C.
University Park, PA
I own the edge version of this phone and I absolutely love it. The regular s6 is very similar. Both are extremely beautiful and have one of the best phone screens and cameras on the market. The battery life is a little less than desirable. Samsung's touch wiz is much better and smoothr in the s6 compared earlier devices. Overall, almost a perfect phone and most certainly a 5 star product.
Araceli T.
Araceli T.
Tucson, AZ
Great cell phone. It has all the technical bells and whistles that cell phones have in this day in age. the screen is big and very clear. The battery life is good when the phone is not used a lot. Phone calls are clear and loud. The phone comes with so many options and personalization designs and sounds. I have not had any major issues with the phone in the 10 months I have owned it.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
I love my cellphone I have been a Samsung customer since the first galaxy and I love them galaxy s6 it has meet my expectations they always have a great product, I love all the updates I really would recommend this product even my husband that all ways was an iPhone customer he change to Samsung and he loves it
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I got a really good deal on this phone otherwise I would not have paid the money. Without a case it feels very weak and like it would break easily. The software on the phone is great. I've had the phone for 4 months and haven't had any problems that where turning it off and back on again hasn't worked.
Michael H.
Michael H.
York, PA
Beautifully made phone, works amazingly fast, takes awesome pictures, runs on the latest android operating system. Is slim and can fit in my pocket, does everything I need it to do and more! Easy to use, easy to find information for online, and I would recommend this phone to anyone!
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I switched from the Galaxy S4 to the S6 approximately 7 months ago. The phone is identical to the S4 with the exception of the slightly larger size and the built in memory. The larger size takes time to get used to. I love the camera it takes awesome pics and is great for vlogging.
Levi S.
Levi S.
Baird
I don't have sprint... i have AT&T but i recently broke my phone the screen... guess what I'm typing off of? Anyway lots of memory and i can add more! It's very simple to use and very reliable, I have 6 kids, I think they need to make it unbreakable...but it's a great phone!
Aleah M.
Aleah M.
Madison, TN
Amazing phone! Very user friendly compared to an iPhone. Very durable. I dropped it in water once and it was fine after a day of putting it in rice. Has everything I need. Doesn't have very many bugs or issues with the software. I would definitely recommend to others
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
would this be a good phone to switch from apple back to andriod ?