Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (sprint) uploaded by Kristy P.

BY SAMSUNG #32 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (Sprint) see more...

Joshua F.
Midland, MI
Great phone. It can sometimes run poorly when too many apps or media is loaded on it but that is most certainly to be expected. The other minor downfall would be the fact that it has no external battery. I love the fast charge option as it charges the battery very quickly sometimes in under an hour from under 10 percent life. It has a great camera and a very clear picture. The phone runs very fast and is very customizable.
Jerry C.
University Park, PA
I own the edge version of this phone and I absolutely love it. The regular s6 is very similar. Both are extremely beautiful and have one of the best phone screens and cameras on the market. The battery life is a little less than desirable. Samsung's touch wiz is much better and smoothr in the s6 compared earlier devices. Overall, almost a perfect phone and most certainly a 5 star product.
Valerie L.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I switched from the Galaxy S4 to the S6 approximately 7 months ago. The phone is identical to the S4 with the exception of the slightly larger size and the built in memory. The larger size takes time to get used to. I love the camera it takes awesome pics and is great for vlogging.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
I love my phone. I had an Iphone 4s and I liked it but this one is so much easier to use. I can read what's on my phone instead of having to use my glasses. I hated it at first but now I love it. It's reliable for whenever I need it. The camera is amazing.
Pookie D.
I love Samsung galaxy phones. They have always been very durable and lasted me a long time. They did meet my expectations and are very reliable!!! They are pretty expensive, but what smartphone isn't. There is some room for improvement. Nothing is perfect
Janelle G.
Boise, ID
I've only been using it for about a week now, but I love it. The split screen feature has come in handy so much already. There are a couple new features to get used to, but once you do it's smooth sailing!
Candice D.
Amazing phone! It's so easy to use and every to get all the apps I love. It is very affordable. I had an iPhone before this and I'll never go back
denise v.
Tucson, AZ
I'm in love with this phone great screen good pictures it's a bit pricey but over all its a really good phone it met all my expectations
Nicole V.
I have the galaxy S6 with 32 GB through Verizon. It is an amazing phone. It takes great pictures, is super fast, is reliable. Love it!!
Danielle H.
Zanesville, OH
Love this phone awesome picture quality! One of my favorites was a little worried about the edge part but it's not so bad
Kristina T.
would this be a good phone to switch from apple back to andriod ?