Samsung - Galaxy S6 With 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (sprint) uploaded by Kristy P.

BY SAMSUNG #39 in Smartphones

Samsung - Galaxy S6 with 64GB Memory Cell Phone - Black Sapphire (Sprint) see more...

Jasmine M.
Winston Salem, NC
I upgraded to this phone from the S4 and boy, was it a HUGE improvement! I love my S6 and I am almost 100% satisfied with it. The only drawback was that they removed expandable memory capabilities. That was the only reason that I would not switch over to the iPhone, and I was surprised when I got home after the purchase that I was not able to transfer my SD card from my S4 to my new S6. All of the other positive attributes outweighed this one negative feature. I just ended up upgrading to the 64GB; I originally had the 32GB...so all is (now) well! The S6 is fast, slim/sleek and lightweight. I like that you can't take out the battery and I love the metal casing. It just makes it feel so much nicer, more valuable, in my opinion. The camera is SHARP. I love the picture quality! Great phone!!
Emely G.
I am team androind for almost 4 years. I owned Samsung S5 and now this S6 and im very satisfied. They improved the capacity and the camera is so much better. The phone runs faster, and the battery last more time.
Chandra L.
Mount Vernon, IL
This phone has come a long way from my first Samsung phone. It is so light weight and the sound quality is amazing for listening to music. I love the camera on this phone. The mega pixels are amazing. I don't even use my regular camera any more. And lots of storage space to keep them. It is also one of the most durable phones ive had. It's been dropped, no cracks and still functions fine. Although i do plan on getting a case for it. Just to be on the safe side
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Best phone i ever had. I recorded youtube videos with this one and the quality is sharp, excellent. I would buy it again. Lots of storage and beautiful design <3
Joshua F.
Midland, MI
Great phone. It can sometimes run poorly when too many apps or media is loaded on it but that is most certainly to be expected. The other minor downfall would be the fact that it has no external battery. I love the fast charge option as it charges the battery very quickly sometimes in under an hour from under 10 percent life. It has a great camera and a very clear picture. The phone runs very fast and is very customizable.
Araceli T.
Tucson, AZ
Great cell phone. It has all the technical bells and whistles that cell phones have in this day in age. the screen is big and very clear. The battery life is good when the phone is not used a lot. Phone calls are clear and loud. The phone comes with so many options and personalization designs and sounds. I have not had any major issues with the phone in the 10 months I have owned it.
Veronica A.
I love my cellphone I have been a Samsung customer since the first galaxy and I love them galaxy s6 it has meet my expectations they always have a great product, I love all the updates I really would recommend this product even my husband that all ways was an iPhone customer he change to Samsung and he loves it
Sarah W.
I got a really good deal on this phone otherwise I would not have paid the money. Without a case it feels very weak and like it would break easily. The software on the phone is great. I've had the phone for 4 months and haven't had any problems that where turning it off and back on again hasn't worked.
Caitlyn F.
I have the s6 edge. Phone is aesthetically pleasing but had a lot of tech problems. Eventually I needed a replacement phone. Insanely slippery too with sensitive touch screen. Battery dies faster than you can blink. Had issues staying connected to WiFi and sending receiving picture messages
veronica b.
My all time favorite phone so far. I love the redesign from the S5 because i feel it looks more sophisticated. Love the way the edges are rounded and the gold color of it. I also love the fact that i have had no issues with the phone freezing or lagging as i have with previous androids
Kristina T.
would this be a good phone to switch from apple back to andriod ?